chapter 4

Katalayah's POV

"Wake up Kat" I heard someone say. at first i thought i was dreaming until someone poked me. " C'mon Get up lazy" I realized it was my brother Shaun. "Ugh, just ten more minuets".

"No Kat Get up. Were going out". I rolled over and said "Ugh, where and why?" He sat on my bed next to me and I sat up right. He said "Well, i was just thinking that we could go get something to eat and just do whatever you want today". "You know what i really want to do today is stay in my room and in my bed all day". I said honestly.

"Kat, please. I just really want to talk about what happened last night. This way i can know what to do to help you". he said looking at me with worry written all over his face. I shifted on my bed and that's when every single detail of what happened came flooding back into my head and the tears started trickling down. " Oh please dont cry Kat. I am so sorry, But I'm here for you. Talk to me please i want to help! " He said looking like he was going to cry with me.

"Okay. I'll tell you... But after we get breakfast because I'm hungry." I said trying to make him smile. I dont want the people who care for me crying because of me. I'm going to be strong and I'm going to act as if hes words didnt affect me. I wont give him the satisfaction but I WILL make him REGRET rejecting me. "Now get out I wanna take a shower and get dressed." I said pushing him out with  a smile on my face.

"Okay but don't take forever Kat. I swear you be going slower than a god damn turtle and your a WEREWOLF." He said laughing and shaking his head at me.

"Shut up" i said and threw a pillow at his head but he ducked and ran away yelling and laughing " You missed me little sis. Better luck next time!"

I took a quick shower and quickly picked out some clothes to wear. I choose to wear my jeans shorts with a pink front tie shirt. I let my hair be curly today and did my make-up. I put on my pink wedges and called Shaun to tell him i was ready.

Romero's POV

When i woke up today Kat was the first thing on my mind. I never want to see her cry again. All i've been wanting to since last night was beat the shit out of Steven. Who in there right mind would reject The Perfect Girl?. I wish she was MY MATE because i would never ever make her cry. I wonder if shes okay? should i call her ? Is she even awake? These questions just replaying in my head until I decided to call her. Its noon now she's gotta be up right ?

I took the chance and called *Ring,Ring* and the phone just keeps ringing as I'm about to hang up I hear her beautiful voice.

"Hello?" " Oh hey Kat for a second I thought you were sleeping. Wait, were you sleeping?" She laughed and said " No, I'm just out with Shaun. You know brother and sister kind of day ".

"Oh alright well can I come see you later when your home?" "Yeah sure ofcourse but only under two conditions" "Well your wish is my command your highness" and we both laughed at that.

She said " As long as you bring my favorite movie, Ice-Cream, and candy. Plus, don't tell the girls I just had to beg them not come today" I said " Sure but why don't you want them there ?" "Well, because I don't want to see them all lovely dubby with there mates. Atleast not today, I'm not completely sure I can handle it; you know?" I nodded my head as if she could even see me and said "Yeah I completely get it. So it's just the two of us tonight."

"Yup it's a date" she said

Those simple four little words had my heart beating at what seemed like 100mp/m. I said "Yeah a date !" Trying not to sound to excited but I'm pretty sure i failed becaused she laughed after i said it and I mentally slapped my self for being obvious.

"Bye, I'll see you later Rom"

"Bye" and I was siting on my bed I imagin looking like a little love sick puppy.

Katalayah's POV

Thirty minuets later we arrived at my favorite place to eat breakfast IHOP. We went in the restaurant and Shaun said "To me order whatever you want today its all about you"

"Why couldnt everyday be all about me?" "Because if everyday was about you, the world aas we know it would end". He said with a dead serious look on his face. I busted out laughing pointing at him saying "You should've seen your face you look so UGLY!"

"Okay then you can pay for your own food since I'm so ugly" he said walking towards the back table. "But I thought this day was all about me!" I said while pouting my lips. "Oh it is all about you but you still paying for yo own food" he said with his signature little smirk on his face.

"Pwetty pwease Shaun? I thought you said you love me and you were here for me?" I said still pouting my lip and doing the puppy dog eyes. Then sure enough he gaave in.

"Ugh, fine!" I smiled and stuck my tongue out at him. "Damn, I feel sorry for your husband. He;s gonna have a wife he ain't gon be able to say no to"

"Haha, You DAMN right. " I said while we laughed.

We ordered our food and within twenty minuets our food was ready. We began eating in silence. Not the awkard kind of silence but a peaceful silence. Until my brother said

" Kat we gotta talk." "About what?" he gave me that you know what I'm talking about so don't act stuiped kind of look.

"OK, Okay." He said tell me what happened with a serious look on his face. I said "I was dancing till i needed to pee so I went to the upstairs bathroom because downstairs was being used. On my way out of the bathroom I bumped into Steven and felt tingles all over my body. My wolf told me he was my mate. He kissed me, he backed away and -then he rejected me."

I looked over at my brother and noticed his eyes changing colors. He was fighting to keep his wolf in. He was PISSED.

"Calm down Shaun. Please? For me your sister. I know you dont wanna hurt me. So, calm down". I put my hand on his shoulder trying to calm him down. It took awhile but before to long he was back to normal. "I punched Steven lastnight." he said. "Why did you do that?"  "I had to do something. He broke my baby sisters heart. He's just lucky I aint break his neck." I nodded okay and said

"Shaun, promise me you wont touch Steven again. I'm fine honestly i mean that, but if you hurt him then i wont be." "Okay, I promise I won't Touch him again."

After breakfast well more like brunch. We just spend the day with each other hanging out, playing and everything just like we use to. So far this has been the best day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note

Heyyyy! I know this isnt the most intersting chapter and I'm sorry. Chapter 5 will have some juicy stuff though thats all i can tell you ! :)

Picture of her outfit! :)

Pleaseeeeee Fan and Vote ????? Oh and comment !!!! :) :) :) :) ;*