"No, my blood pressure falls below actually, even if I had 10 pieces of chicken." She said beaming at me.

"You're a monster." I said shaking my head as I pulled a chair out for her and she sat.

"Thank you and no I'm not a monster." She said laughing at my reaction.

"Okay, itutuloy ko na yung 20 questions. Next question ko ay Have you ever had your heart broken?"

"Yes, childhood friend ko to. Si Somi, she left for Canada with her family, she was my one best friend next to Irene. Her dad was CEO of an International Music Production Company, Somi was born here in Korea when her parents had to stay here. Dahil sa lola ni Somi, when she died, her father decided they should move back to Canada. Natandaan ko nung araw na aalis na siya, puro yakap at iyakan kami. We still talk up until now, pero that day really broke my heart."

I realized that Miss Jennie Kim was a true friend to her friends, she was loyal and knows how to value her friends.

"Sorry to hear that. Pero thank you for sharing that with me, I realized just now that you are not so bad after all." I said smiling at her as a waiter approached us.

"Uy, don't be sorry, hindi mo din naman alam." She said .

"Good morning po ma'am, I'll be taking your order na po."

"Yes, I would like to get Set Meal A for two." I told the waiter.

"Drinks po ma'am?" The waiter asked us.

"I'll have a lemonade please." Jennie said.

"Bottled Water please." I said to the waiter.

"Okay po ma'am, we'll be serving your drinks in 5 minutes."

"Thanks." I said smiling at the waiter.

When the waiter had left for the kitchen, pinag-patuloy ko na ang pag-tatanong ng questions.

"What do you aspire to be after college?" I asked her.

"A great music video director." Jennie answered.

"Nice, Miss Director Kim, tiwala akong matutupad mo yan." I said to her.

"Next question na Manoban, tigil-tigilan mo pambobola mo ha? Nakakarami ka na." Jennie said.

"Okay, any hidden talents?" I asked her.

"Rapping, pero alam mo na yan." she said laughing.

"Okay, okay. Next question is If you could meet a celebrity living or dead, who would it be and why?"

"Hmmmm... I would like to meet Tupac and exchange some rap verses with him, wala naman akong reason as to why, but I discovered his music at an early age, I was fascinated with his rap skills." Jennie answered.

"Woah! Okay." I said in awe of her.

"Next." Jennie said as the waiter served our drinks first.

"What's your greatest fear?" I asked her.

"Snakes." Jennie said.

"Natural naman ata na takot ang tao sa ahas, aside from that any other fears?"

"Disappointing my parents with the path I choose to take. Takot akong sumama ang loob nila sakin." Jennie said.

"Same. If you're not a Mass Comm. Student what course would you have taken?" I said to her.

"Law." Jennie answered.

"Wow! Ganun ka-talino?" I said laughing.

"Hindi ako matalino, I just love to read. My parents wanted me to be a lawyer." Jennie replied.