P a r t y & G r o u p i e s

August 31, 2019

August 31, 2019

By now Saint was trying to climb back into her shell, but her friends refuse to let her  .She was bringing her camera to school as she did before and still felt like an outcast  . Saint was however allowing Jazmine to remain her personal stylist . It seemed like the energy had shifted though, Meech was making more friends and Saint didn't know how to feel about that.

The thirst buckets of McNair had gotten the word of a new guy in the school and every other second a female was in his face . He seemed to be enjoying the attention just a little , but made sure Saint was comfortable when females approached them pretending she wasn't there . She wasn't the outspoken type and avoided confrontation at all cost.   Sometimes when the girls approached she would just put her head down and play with her fingers or she would just walk away.

"You not going to eat your pizza?", Meech asked as they sat at lunch . The two had a different lunch than Bianca and Jazmine , so naturally they sat together . "Nope", Saint replied drinking her soda . Meech took it upon himself to grab the pizza slice off of plate on the lunch tray. "Really Demetrius ", she looked at him with her mouth open. "Close that , you gonna get flies . You said you didn't want it ", he laughed while still eating the pizza. She took the opportunity to get pictures of him eating . "You should start a photo studio ", he told her . "Maybe one day when I graduate ", she replied.

While they were having the last 15 minutes of lunch a  girl named Ashley approached the table. Saint silently sucked her teeth , as Meech chuckled . "Hey Demetrius , will you be coming to the party tonight ?", she asked . "Yeah I'll be there shorty, wassup?", he looked up at her nonchalantly waiting for the reason she asked . "Was wondering if you wanted to go together ?", she asked . It was hilarious to say the least because Ashley was one of the kids that grew up in  Buckhead most of her life . She always acted like she was better than the other girls because she was rich. "Naw shorty, I'ma go with my cousin", he replied. By this time Saint was scrolling on her phone , liking pictures on Instagram . "Oh, yeah Koby is your cousin . Well I guess I'll see you there save me a dance. Oh I'm sorry her Saint ". Saint just looked up and laughed and looked back at her phone. Ashley walked away like she had accomplished something , little did she know Meech wasn't planning on even seeing her at the party at all.
"You a funny character when you wanna be , come on ", he told Saint and they left to go to last period .

4 Hours Later..