W e e k e n d B l u e s P a r t 2

Same Day

Same Day

After they left the beach , they headed to the Design District for lunch . Meech sped down 195 toward the area , the car was silence outside of the music that lowly played. "So what are we going to do for your birthday Meech ?", Bianca asked as she scrolled on Instagram . Meech chuckled and looked over at Saint , she was bent over in laughter . "It's not my birthday , Saint just told her mother that to get y'all here", he laughed .
Bianca looked around the seat and hit Saint on her shoulder .  "Yanca , you are such a damn prude if I didn't lie you wouldn't have come ", Saint told her .

  "Yanca , you are such a damn prude if I didn't lie you wouldn't have come ", Saint told her

They pulled  up to the Swan restaurant and left the car with valet . Meech opened the door for the ladies . "Welcome to Swan , how many will be seated today ?", the hostess asked . "Table for 4 ", Meech replied . The hostess nodded and told them to follow her . "Who else is coming ?", Saint asked as they were seated in a booth. "Snook getting a ride here , we gonna hit a few stores after before we go out ", Meech told her sitting across from her . Bianca rolled her eyes and looked down at her menu. "She doesn't like Snook", Saint told Meech laughing . "He don't really fuck with you either, but y'all will be alright . You got one more day , suck it up", Meech laughed .

Once the waitress came to take their order , they had small talk. Meech rubbed Saints knee under the table and Bianca took selfies for Instagram .

TheeBiannccaa