P r o l o u g e

Growing up in Atlanta , Georgia was not the normal story you would hear from any regular Atlanta teenager for Saint Parrish

Growing up in Atlanta , Georgia was not the normal story you would hear from any regular Atlanta teenager for Saint Parrish . There weren't many Cascade nights , pool parties , water fights or Lennox dates.

Living as an only child to a strict alcoholic , she often felt trapped inside of her own body . She wasn't allowed outside most of her childhood and barely socialized as a pre teen. She just lived vicariously through her two best friends Jazmine and Bianca , as they told their stories about their weekends . Saint became a hermit , only going out for school. However , she captured many moments out of her window and on her way to school .

Her father bought her a camera when she was 10 years old , when she told him she wanted to be a photographer . Even those memories were long gone, he had moved up north and married again. He didn't really keep in touch and when he did her mother refused to let her speak with him.

But this was her senior year in high school and her friends were determined to get her to experience Atlanta . There were parties to attend, prom and even get her first boyfriend ..

Is Saint even ready to climb out of her shell and leave her camera behind or will she use her camera as a crutch ? Now that her mother is sober and she has let go of some of her control , will Saint finally spread her wings.

Is Saint even ready to climb out of her shell and leave her camera  behind or will she use her camera as a crutch ? Now that her mother is sober and she has let go of some of her control , will Saint finally spread her wings