S t u n t s & S h o w s

December 5, 2019

December 5, 2019

Jazmine pulled up to the school in her brand new Range Rover. She felt proud of herself , pulling up to the haters and them know who bought it for her . Her reputation of the hood booster was getting old and she wanted to revamp her image. However , she knew it wouldn't be easy to get rid of that .

"Ok Boost Mobile!!", Koby laughing walking over to Jazmine as she got out of her truck . "Shutup , Koby you are such a hater", she laughed as she smacked his arm. "Naw forreal truck is fire", Koby told her opening the school door . They walked into the school making small talk , there were always whispers it seemed when Jazmine walked through the hall.

She was just glad that no one could ever call her a hoe, the jealous whispers would do for now. Jazmine walked to her locker and put her coat and book bag in and took her books out .

She walked into her first period and sat in the seats that normally sat Bianca and Saint . Jazmine scrolled on her phone and after 10minutes , Saint and Bianca walked in. "Good morning ", they spoke . "Mhmm, I still want the tea from Miami , because who is Snook Bianca", Jazmine asked .

Over the weekend , Jazmine definitely regretted staying with Dough because he was barely in the house . She wasted a weekend from her siblings and her aunt being off of work for nothing .

Saint , Bianca and Meech didn't make it to school that Monday because they missed their flight . They were all hungover and stayed in Miami another day, catching a red eye last night .

Saints mother was pissed , but after speaking to Meech's grandmother everything was smooth again. "A girl never tells ", Bianca laughed . Jazmine saw the group chat going crazy while they were in Miami .

Saint told the chat about Snook , some Miami nigga that Bianca had been smitten over the whole weekend . "She was throwing Snook shade the whole weekend , he was acting like he didn't like her either. Next thing you know they acting awkward as hell when we woke up", Saint whispered .

Bianca pretended not to listen and opened her notebook . The teacher came in the room and began the plan for the day . This would be a short day since there was a show today , all the girls played a part in the show.  Saint would be modeling , Jazmine did the wardrobe and Bianca would be the MC.

Jazmine was asked  at the last minute when the previous stylist dropped out last minute . However , they were able to keep three looks out of the seven .She had made a lot of connections with different boutiques over the years . Even being with Dough she was able to establish store relationships . She definitely wanted to style for a living and this would help her portfolio.