Chapter 15

Riley's POV

The next night.

There's a knock on my door.

"Hang on." I say, slipping on my dress.

"It's Sabrina."

"Oh. Okay, come in."

Sabrina walks in. She's in a floor length navy blue dress with a lace collar and sleeves, and a sparkly design on the chest and stomach. Her shoes were sleek black pumps, and her nails were black talons. She had a dark Smokey eye shadow on and a dark maroon lipstick. Her red hair was pulled back about half way, and the rest of it hung down her shoulders, straightened. She had a black clutch, black dangly earrings, a black choker, and a few bracelets.

"Wow...you look amazing." I say.

"Aww, thanks. Want me to zip you up?"

I nod and turn around. Sabrina walks up to me and zips up my dress with ease. I then turn back around to face her and she studies me.

"I'm thinking a Smokey eye look, and an up do."

"What?"

Sabrina laughs, "Just let me take care of it, okay?"

x

(A/N: The picture for this chapter is of Sabrina and Riley's outfits. Sabrina's is the blue one and Riley's is the black one.)

"Okay, you've got the shoes on, now wrap the shawl around yourself." Sabrina says, handing me the black piece of fabric. I wrap it around myself. Sabrina did my hair and makeup, and even put fake nails on me so I now have French tips.

"How do I look?" I ask.

"Why don't you see for yourself?" Sabrina asks.

Sabrina turns me to face the mirror. I smile. My eyes are dark and my lips are a light pink color. I have black hoop earrings, and I have a few bracelets on. My dress looks great, and the shawl drapes around me and over my arms perfectly. My silver heeled sandals make me a good four inches taller. My blonde hair has been put into a nice bun with a few stands of hair hanging down.

"I look amazing." I state, "Thank you."

Sabrina smiles, "You're welcome." She says, "Here's your clutch." She says before handing me my black clutch.

I look myself in the mirror one last time, "I'm ready." I say, smiling.

Sabrina smiles in return, then we walk out of the room.

The guys are waiting for us in the living room of our suite. Dad looks up and his mouth falls open when he sees Sabrina; I can't tell what he thinks when he sees me. The rest of the guys smile, as does Kylie (she doesn't live too far away from here so Ghost had her come).

"You two look beautiful." Josh says.

"Thank you." Sabrina and I say in unison.

I look over to my dad, who has yet to say anything.

"Dad...? What do you think?" I ask.

He pauses, then sighs and gives a small smile, "You look very grown up." He says, "Although...there's one thing missing." He says before walking off.

He comes back a second later with something in his hand.

The heart-shaped locket my mother gave me.

Dad puts it around my neck, then looks down at me and smiles, "Perfect."

I smile in return.

"Ready to go?" Ghost asks, taking Kylie's hand.