Wrong person

Zane: hey, I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date? 💜🤍💜🤍
Nya: oh.. jee Zane.. this is flattering and all but I already have a boyfriend.
Zane: I apologise. This message was meant for Pixal.
Nya: oh. It was?
Zane: yes.
Nya: well if you see Jay running at you then just explain to him what happened.
Zane: I do not need this right now!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jay: hey Cole! I finally beat Kai on fist 2 face 2!!!
Kai: wait really?! But.. I got the highest score!!
Jay: oh puhlease. It was a cinch beating it! Kai isn't even good at the game
Kai: Jay.. look who you are texting.
Jay: HOLY FRICK!!
Kai: you're dead jay. In 5..4..
Jay: You don't need to tell me twice!
Jay has logged off

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skylor: Nya! I just came up with the BEST April fools prank on Kai!! I'll pretend to break up with him and an hour later I'll tell him that it was all an April fools!!
Kai: okay. First off, if you played that I would have broken up with you. and second off, look who you are texting.
Skylor: oh.. umm...
Skylor: happy April fools?
Kai: meh. Good enough.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jay: NYA!! I need your help!! You know how I though Zane asked you on a date but it turns out he just accidentally sent the message to you instead of Pixal?! Well... I may have only just believed him after I knocked him unconscious..
PLEASE HELP ME BEFORE PIXAL OR ECHO KILLS MEEE!!!
Pixal: you did WHAT?!?
Jay: GOD DAMMIT! THATS TWICE TODAY THAT IVE MESSAGED THE WRONG PERSON!!
Pixal: YOU SHALL PAY FIR THIS JAY!! AND YOU GRAVE WILL BE RIGHT NEXT TO WHERE KAI'S WAS!!
Jay: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DONT HURT MEH!! I HAVE LEARNT BOT TO MESS WITH YOU OR YOUR BOYFRIEND SO PLEASE LET ME GOO!!!!
Pixal: YOU AIN'T GETTING OFF THIS EASILY BLUE BELL!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jay: KAI PLEASE HELP MEE!! I KNOCKED ZANE UNCONSCIOUS AND WHEN PIXAL FOUND OUT I KNOCKED HER UNCONSCIOUS ASWELL!!! I DON'T WANT THEM TO KILL MEH WHEN THEY WAKE UP!!!!!!!
Echo: YOU KOCKED OUT MY BROTHER AND HIS GIRLFRIEND?!?!?!?!?
Jay: I need a new phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lloyd: I just wanted to remind you, I am madly in love with you!
Cole: Aww! That's sweet. But I already have a girlfriend and I'm not bi.
Lloyd: shoot, Cole. That was meant for Akita.
Cole: what is it with everyone sending texts to the wrong people today?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bonus!
Echo: ugh.. where am I?
(In a closet.)
Echo: bro? You there?
Echo: *walks up to a shadow that is moving slightly*
Echo: *put his hand on the shadow*
Shadow: *just Zane and Pixal kissing.*
Echo: O.o
Zane: Uhh...
Pixal: please leave.
Echo: *immediately get the heck out of there.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~

468 words