𝟚𝟛.

|| 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐞𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬 || 🙈

"Pookie!" I ran over to Killa as he sat up in the hospital bed with his arms open for me and Teezy, Tyler, and Lexi came in behind me.

"Hey ma." I hugged him carefully, being cautious of his chest wounds.

"Here they go wit that sap shit." Teezy mumbled and closed the door before taking a seat.

"Where was you at?" Killa scrunched his face up. "Why wasn't you here when I woke up?"

"I—"

"She was on her gutta shit." Tyler said, cutting me off.

"On her hood baby shit."

"She was in the ghetto." Tyler sung.

"No rhatatataaaaa." Teezy finished and I sighed.

"Forreal." Lexi nodded her head slowly and Killa scrunched his face up.

"Fuck they mean?" He started looking more pissed by the second.

here we go wit this pissy ass attitude .

"Nothing bro they tripp—" He cut me off.

"Janaee." He mugged me and let me go. "Stop fucking playin." I smacked my lips and huffed before speaking.

"I got that nigga gone." I shrugged and looked everywhere but him.

"Merch lil Nae caught a body." Chief said in shock.

"Damn lil sis." Slim said. "I knew you was a creature but I ain't know you was that viscious."

"Right, I ain't knew you had it in you."

"You did what?" Killa spat angrily.

"I killed Sosa." I still avoided eye contact with him.

"And she stomped his bitch out!" Teezy gassed it and Killa reached up with his good arm before gripping me by my neck and pulling my face down to his.

"Ight imma head out." Chief stood up from his chair and headed towards the door.

"They onnat domestic shit." Slim followed them and soon everybody else did too until we were alone.

"Fuck you do that shit for?"

umm sir.. your kinda blocking my oxygen flow .

"Can you remove your hand?" I wheezed before he roughly let me go.

"Why you think I killed him Cameron?" I scrunched my face up. "I killed that nigga over you."

"But I ain't ask you to dawg, I was gon handle that shit myself." He rubbed the top of his head. "I told you I got it."

"And? why you acting like it's a problem? That nigga dead, you alive, the fam straight. What's tea?" I asked him.

"Janaee, I told you I ain't want you involved in this shit!" He raised his voice.