Sad to Happy (LAMP)

Roman's POV

Virgil has been looking really sad lately. Patton is very worried about the anxious boy. He won't talk to us at all. We are going to all have movie night tonight, so we plan on trying to make him happy even if it's only for a little bit. Virgil is waiting in the living room as we get some snacks. Virgil is laying on one of the couches. He has his hood up and his headphones on. I frown and walk over to him. I pull his hood down and take his headphones. His eyes snap open and he looks at me. He reaches for the headphones with music blasting through them yet. I set them to the side and push Virgil onto his back. Patton and Logan come in. Patton grabs Virgil's wrists and pins his hands above his head with one hand. Logan holds Virgil's legs down while taking his socks off. I lift Virgil's shirt up slightly.

"What are you guys doing?" he asks with a fear filled voice. I smirk and start to tickle his sides. Virgil squeaks and squirms around while biting his bottom lip.

Patton starts to use his free hand to tickle Virgil's neck and arm pits as Logan starts to tickle Virgil's feet. Virgil arches his back and starts giggling.

"G-guys, sthahahahap!" he shrieks between laughter. I chuckle and blow onto his stomach, making him giggle more harshly. I can hear Patton and Logan chuckling at Virgil's adorable giggles. This continues for a little bit.

We stop when Virgil slowly stops laughing. He gasps for air as we back away from him. His face is flushed as a smile is still formed on his lips. He catches his breath and looks at us with a playful glare.

"I hate you guys," he mumbles while throwing an arm over his eyes as he relaxes.

"Love ya too, kiddo," Patton says. Virgil smiles for a second before going back to his normal resting face.