65

"Kacchan I'm hungry". I said. "You just ate". Katsuki said. I glared at him. "Uh... So what do you want"? Katsuki asked. "Katsudon and pickles". I said. He gave me a look. "What the fuck". Katsuki mumbled. "Don't judge me! You did this". I said. "How the hell did I do this"? Katsuki asked. "Pull out game weak". I said. "I don't try to pull out. And fuck you". Katsuki said. "That's what got us here". I said. Katsuki rolled his eyes. I was showing its been 4 months. Katsuki was probably stressed and I try not upset him or anything. But it's fun watching him cook for me. "(N/n) are you in any pain"? Katsuki asked. "No! Just really nauseous". I mumbled. I felt a kick. "Katsuki"! I yelled. He ran in. "What"!? He activating his quirk ready to attack something. "I felt one of the babies kick"! I smiled. He stared at me deactivating it. "Seriously"? He asked touching my stomach. One kicked again. He smiled. "Damn their strong". Katsuki said. I smiled. "Well of course. Their my flesh and blood. Bound to be the greatest". Katsuki said I laughed.

"Izuku and I are going to my appointment tomorrow. You wanna come"? I asked. Katsuki gave me a bitch face. "Why would you ask me that!? Of course I'm going! Deku isn't your damn husband and babies daddy"! Katsuki yelled. "I'm aware of that. We can find out the genders". I smiled. "You don't want it to be a surprise"? Katsuki asked. "Do you"? I asked. "Hell no. I rather buy the damn shit and prepare properly". Katsuki said. "Kacchan we should get a house". I said. "I know". Katsuki yawned. "Are you tired"? I asked. "No". He said. "Hug". I smiled. He hugged me leaning on me. "What type of house you want baby"? Katsuki mumbled in my neck. "Whatever you see fit Kacchan. We just need room for two babies. Plus when they get older they'll want different rooms and plus I want a dog". I said. "Not getting a dog and ok". Katsuki said. "Ugh". I whined. The next day Izuku and I were with my doctor I was laying down. "Where's Kacchan"? Izuku asked. "Don't know". I said. I usually go to the doctor by myself. My doctor walked in. "Alright (Y/n)... Is this your partner? Nice to meet you Mr. Bakugo". She said. "Oh no! That's my brother". I laughed. The door opened. "I'm so sorry I'm late baby. Traffic can fucking die". Katsuki growled. "It's cool". I smiled. "Oh so this is Mr. Bakugo". Dr. Daichi said. "Yeah hi". Katsuki said.

After the normal check up we got to the fun stuff. "Would you like to know the genders"? Dr Daichi said. "Yes"! All three of us said. Katsuki and I looked at Izuku. "What!? I want to buy stuff for them"! Izuku said. "Alright congratulations you're having a boy and a girl". Dr. Daichi said. "Hell yeah! We get both". Katsuki said. I smiled at him. 4 more months passed we already moved. I threw up in the bathroom. "Baby". Katsuki walked in. "Sorry if I woke you". I said. "It's fine you feeling ok"? Katsuki asked. "Yeah. I'm ready for this kid's to come out of me". I said. "We're almost there". Katsuki said. "I'm so fat! It's going to take forever for me to loose weight". I mumbled. "You ever think about staying at home"? Katsuki asked. "What"? I asked. "You know a stay at home mom". Katsuki said. I looked at him. "It's just a question! I didn't mean I wanted it to happen. It's your decision. Don't look at me like that". Katsuki said.

"No. I still want to save people. And I might be a little rusty and my ranking may have went down but...". Tears formed in my eyes. "My ranking went down". I cried. Katsuki sighed. "(Y/n) you'll be back up to the top in no time". Katsuki said. "I know but still". I said. "I'm going to start breakfast". Katsuki said. "Ok". I smiled. I finished up in the bathroom. "You guy's are going to be here any week now. Kacchan and I haven't even  came up with names. I should talk to him". I said. "Kacchan! You got any baby names"! I yelled out to him. "What"!? He yelled. I walked into the kitchen.

"Do you have any names for babies"? I asked. "You name one and I'll name one". I said smiling. "Uh...". Katsuki said. "I want the boy's name to be Katsu". I said. "Sophie". Katsuki said. "Cool we got those down. Why the hell do couples find it so hard to pick baby name's"? I asked. Katsuki shrugged. "Dumb". He said. He finished breakfast. "I hate not being able to work out with you". I pouted. "Well you can sit on my back while I do push ups. The extra weight is good for me". Katsuki said. "So I am fat"! I said. "No! I meant in general. Then you can help me with my workout. Every time I do a sit up kiss me". Katsuki said. "How many sits up are you going to do"? I asked.

"Until you get tired". Katsuki said. An hour after we finished eating and cleaned up a bit. Katsuki was in his push up position. "Get on". He said. I gently place myself on his back. "Am I to heavy for you Kacchan"? I asked. "What the fuck are you calling me? Weak"!? He yelled doing pushups I grabbed onto his shoulders. He did them until him moving up and down made me nauseous. "Told you"! Katsuki yelled. I smiled. He did his sit ups and I kissed him for everyone he did. "I'm waiting for you to start your squats". I laughed. "This ass is all yours". Katsuki said. "Yeah it is". I gently smacked his ass. We laughed.