52

A month passed I woke up to the sound of banging. I thought it was Katsuki but he's gone on a mission. I opened the door and the girls plus Aoyama came in. "Good morning"! I said. I was in a short night gown and a open rob. "You just woke up? Sorry". Yaomomo said. "Yeah! But we were just all so excited! We made a list of everything you need to plan a wedding"! Ashido said. "First thing's first. Budget". Urarka said. I yawned. "Kacchan is supposed to call any second now. So we'll ask him". I said. We all talked for a while until my phone rang for a face time. I answered. Katsuki had his shirt off brushing his teeth. "Hey baby. Did I wake you"? Katsuki asked. "Nope. I was up. How's everything going"? I smiled. "Lame as fuck. I miss you". Katsuki said. I smiled. "Aww"! Everyone said. "Who the fuck is in my house"? Katsuki said. "Girls and Aoyama". I said. "Why"? Katsuki asked. "Bakugo we need the budget for the wedding". Urarka said. "You guys don't need shit". Katsuki said. "What is the budget"? I asked.

"6,566,010 (60,000 US dollars) probably I might raise it if we need more because that's honeymoon to". Katsuki said. "Damn Kacchan! How many weddings we having? Who has that much yen"? I asked. "Me". Katsuki said. I realized Katsuki wasn't exactly fucking poor. No matter how much he looked like he was from the streets. "Alright what's the theme"? Hagakure asked. "Theme? Like formal or casual"? I asked. They nodded. "Formal pictures are getting taken". Katsuki said. "That sounds good". I said. I thought about it. "Guy's Kacchan knows more stuff then me about this. You should ask him this stuff". I said. "We need you! Like when we do the flowers and stuff. What do you want"? Asui asked. "F/f". Katsuki said while I was thinking.

"Bakugo... Have you already planned the wedding"? Ashido asked. "Maybe, maybe not". Katsuki said. "Already any idea who's going"? Aoyama asked. "Oh so that's 19 everyone that was in 1-A". I said. "18 grape scum is not invited". Katsuki said. "Don't do him like that. Shinsou definitely, Aizawa sensei, your parent's, my mom and All Might, Togata, Amajiki, Hado. That's all I can think of off the top of my head". I said. "50 people maybe. Keep that in mind for the venue". Katsuki said. "Alright so bride maids and groomsmen. You promised Ashido she'll be a braids maid". Yaomomo said. "Yeah and Kacchan already said Kiri was his best man". I said.

"Those will be hell of bachelor and bachelorette parties". Jirou said. I laughed. "No strippers". Katsuki said. "You're not even involved in planning that. That's all me". Ashido said. "If I see a stripper I'll know who to kill then". Katsuki said. "I don't mind it without strippers". I said. "It's going to be stripper's. You've been with the same guy for damn near your whole life. Nothing will change. Look a little". Ashido said. "I'll tell Ei that shit you just said". Katsuki smirked. "(Y/n) we don't need him for anything". Ashido said. "Good maybe you'll leave MY place". Katsuki said. "So for food I want meat and sweets". I said. Katsuki started to run water. "Do what you want. As long as when they leave you'll slam the door in there faces for me". Katsuki said.

"I miss you". I pouted. "I know. I'll be back soon". Katsuki said. "You two are cute". Urarka said. "Shut up round face"! Katsuki yelled. "It's hard to sleep without you. Is this how you feel when I'm on night's? Kacchan are you trying to get back at me? I'm cold and lonely". I pouted jokingly. "Yeah I choose to be here". Katsuki said sarcastically. I smiled. "Where do you guys actually want the wedding to be"? Asui asked. "Woods". I said. "You want the most important day of your life to be in the woods"? Yaomomo asked. "Why do you want the wedding in the woods"? Katsuki asked. "Because I want my dad to be there". I said. They looked at me. "Raccoon eyes we're having the fucking wedding in the woods". Katsuki said. "I like the idea. It'll look pretty". Ashido said. I smiled. "Kacchan what are you doing"? I asked. "Waiting for my signal. We can't find the guy... I might be here longer than expected". Katsuki said. "Ok...". I mumbled. "Hey if you don't want to stay home alone. Just stay with Deku and half n half". Katsuki said.

"I don't want to intrude on them. And I'll still most likely be alone". I said. Katsuki looked back. "(Y/n) I have to go. Love you". Katsuki said. "Love ya". I said hanging up. I sighed. "How long have you been here alone"? Jirou asked. "4 whole days". I said. "Jeez what have you been eating? I thought Bakugo did all the cooking"? Urarka said. "He does. And I'm to lazy to cook. So I've been living off of hot pockets and microwaveable pizzas". I said. "That surly won't give you the correct energy you need to be a hero". Yaomomo said. "I know. And you sound like Kacchan. Worrying about me eating healthy and stuff. It's annoying worrying about my well being and shit". I joked. They chuckled at me. "Bakugo's gonna lose his shit when he sees you've been eating so unhealthy. I wasn't drinking enough water once and he threw water bottles at my head. While yelling 'hydrate you fucking shitty raccoon eyes! Or I'll kill you before dehydration does'! It was honestly kind and scary at the same time". Ashido laughed. "He cares about everyone. He just chooses to show it with brute force and aggressive actions". I said. "Yeah! Those were full water bottles he just threw at my head! I think I had a concussion"! Ashido said. We all laughed.