23

All right hickey prank of Bakugo. It's been maybe 2 weeks since the engagement prank. I got my makeup kit and put some fake hickey's on me. 3 on my neck on my shoulder. I wore my hair down because if it's down then Bakugo will play in it. I walked into his room he had just came back from being with Kirishima. "Hi"! I smiled. He opened his arms. I went on his bed and he hugged me. "What have you been doing"? I asked him. "Working out with shitty hair. And doing some other bullshit". Bakugo said. "That's cool. I've been laying around and doing some stuff at my agency". I said.

"Good". He said kissing me. "I was think about going out tomorrow. It's the really cool restaurant for couples. I was just there and they had great food". I said. "You went to a restaurant for couples by yourself"? Bakugo asked. This was part of the prank. I didn't say anything. He shrugged it off. I started texting Izuku and telling him about the prank. I laughed at his reaction. I could feel his fear. "Stop laughing dumbass". Bakugo said. "Sorry". I said.  He played in my hair. Then he moved it aside to kiss my neck. He stopped moving. "(Y/n) what are these"? Bakugo asked. "What's what"? I asked. He sat up and so did I.

"You have marks on your neck". He said. He moved my shirt a little. "And your shoulder". He said. "They're just bug bites... Probably. Maybe I have flees". I said. "Who do you think I am? These a fucking hickey's. Who gave these weak ass hickey's to you"? Bakugo asked. Weak!? Sorry I didn't have the make up to make the dark like your ass would do. "I don't know". I yawned. He looked at me. "(Y/n)... I know these aren't my hickey's. I don't do half ass shit like this". Bakugo said. I was the one really getting offended. "Fuck you. It took me 15 minutes to make this shit look real"! I said. Bakugo laughed. "You thought I'd fall for one of your pranks again? No body in this school has the balls to even be around you in a romantic way. So why would I believe someone touched what's mine"? Bakugo asked.

"It could have been someone outside of the school". I said. "Then that shit with the couple restaurant. You know I don't do shit like that. If we're going out it's going to be a cafe or the movies. I'm not going to no shitty restaurant". Bakugo said. I laughed. "Fine"! I said. A couple hours later I was with Izuku the makeup was off of me. I saw Bakugo with the girl's. "Kacchan". I said. He ignored me. "What's his deal"? I mumbled. Izuku shrugged. "It is weird that for the past couple of months. He'd be with the girls at a certain time". Izuku said. "What do you think is going on"? I asked.

"Maybe he's trying to make you jealous". Izuku said. "Why would I get jealous? I know I'm a ugly little shit. If he wants another girl. I would be fine with It. My job as a mate is to just be there for him. Anyway I can". I gave a sad smile. Izuku hugged me. "Hey baby". Bakugo said. He looked at Izuku and I. "What the hell are you two doing"? Bakugo asked. "Self care". Izuku and I said. "Whatever. (Y/n) we're going out tomorrow". Bakugo said. "Going where"? I asked. "Date". Bakugo said. "Uh it's the 15th". I said. "No dumbass. We're going on a date. Jesus I forget how dense you are". Bakugo said with a blush on his face. I smiled. "Oh! Uh... Ok". I smiled. Bakugo walked away I looked at girls. "You guys helping plan something or am I tripping balls"? I asked. "Can't say. But you'll have fun". Ashido smiled.

The next day I didn't know what the hell to wear. But the girls burst into my room. Scared the shit out me that I literally jumped to the ceiling and hit my head. "Fuck me"! I yelled in pain. "Are you ok"!? They ran to me. "Yeah... I'm fine you guys just startled me". I laughed. "You put a crack in the ceiling... Are you sure you're ok"? Yaomomo asked. "Yeah... I get hit in the head a lot". I laughed. "Well we have the perfect outfit for you and Yaomomo made it. "Oh I like it... But... I'm not a fan of... All Stars". I mumbled. "Trust us Bakugo said you'll want these exact shoes for what you're doing". Ashido said.

"Oh... Well if Kacchan says it". I shrugged. "Alright makeup squad! Hair squad! Nails squad"! Hagakure said. My eyes widen. "Huh"? I asked. 3 hours later. "Oh my Thor son of Odin that took forever"! I said. The girls laughed. "You're not use to makeup, hair, and nails are you"? Ashido asked. "I grew up with Izuku and Kacchan. I was outside with guys. I never even had girl friend's ever since you guys". I said. "Yeah... Deku told me that. Why did you never become friend's with the other middle school cheerleaders"? Urarka asked. "They didn't like me for three reasons. One because I wasn't dedicated to the cheers. Two something dealing with Bakugo and how the captain had a crush on him. And he never looked her way. And three because I was ugly". I said.

"They called you that"!? Jirou asked. I nodded. "I believed them considering how guys just never looked my way and if they did it was weird looks. I didn't know. And the girls who were nice to me just because they felt bad about how I was getting bullied by so many girls". I said. "Oh the guys was because of Kacchan". Izuku said walking in my room. "Hi Ku". I smiled. "Wait what do you mean"? I asked confused. "Kacchan threatened to murder any guy who went near you. I was there. He beat someone up bad. They would always look at you to see if going near you was worth getting a punch from Kacchan". Izuku said. "Of course he did". I mumbled.