41

"Bakugo name everyone in the class". I said. He pointed at Urarka. "Round face". He said. He went to Jirou. "Ears". Bakugo looked at Iida. "Four eyes". He pointed at Ashido. "Raccoon eyes". Bakugo said. "Elbows". Bakugo said pointing at Sero. "Dunce face". He pointed at Kaminari. "Half n half". Bakugo said looking at Todoroki. "Big lips". He said pointing at Satou. "Ponytail". Bakugo said pointing to Yaomomo. "Twinkle". Bakugo pointed to Aoyama. "Frog". Bakugo pointing at Asui. "Monkey". Bakugo and pointed at Ojiro. "Big arms". He pointed at Shoji. "Raven". He pointed at Tokoyami. "Shitty hair". He pointed at Kirishima. "See through". He pointed at Hagakure. "Rock face". He pointed at Kouda. "Grape Scum". He pointed at Mineta. "Shitty ass Deku"! Bakugo growled activating his quirk. "What"! Izuku asked shocked. He looked at me. "Yeah I know... I'm bitch". I said. "Love of my fucking life". Bakugo pointed at me. I blushed.

"Kacchan you need to learn name's". I said. "I know these extras name's. I just don't care enough to use them". Bakugo said. "So mean". I said. "Oh well call me by my name". Bakugo said. "Kacchan is your name. And it's not like I'm insulting you". I said. "Yes you did. Deku calls me that, and just by you doing it is insulting because. Fuck Deku". Bakugo said. "What did I do"!? Izuku asked. "It's ok Izuku". I said hugging Izuku. Bakugo rolled his eyes. "Stop babying Deku". Bakugo said. "No! Because he is a cinnamon roll and should be protected at all cost. By me! His number one admirer and emotional support buddy. AKA sister". I said. Bakugo got angry.

3 day later I was fixing a bowl of cereal. When I saw two kid's. My eye's widen. "Ah! Please don't pet me"! I screamed. The two kid's looked at me. "No one wants to pet you dog, you might have flees". The little boy in a red cap said not evening looking at me. My eyes widen then watered. "That wasn't nice"! The little white haired girl said. Bakugo walked in with Kirishima. He looked between me and the two kid's. "Someone's gonna die". Bakugo growled activating his quirk. "Kacchan you'll tell me if I had flees right"? I cried. "What"? Bakugo asked. Izuku walked in. "Kacchan it's to early in the morning to be making (Y/n) cry". Izuku yawned. Bakugo growled. "I didn't say shit"! Bakugo yelled. I took my hood off and stepped from the counter. Kota eyes widen. "Hey! Eyes up there brat"! Bakugo yelled. "Ku does it look like I have flees"? I asked. "Wow! You're pretty"! The little girl said. I cried again. "You're so cute and nice". I said. "Bitch it's to fucking early to cry"! Bakugo yelled. He grabbed the cereal out my hand.

"I'm hungry as hell". He ate my cereal. "Ok you're just an asshole. Good morning Kiri". I smiled. "Hey! Sorry about what I said". The little boy said. "It's fine... Kota right? And you must be Eri? Sorry about screaming. Little kid's pull my ears and tail... A lot". I said. Bakugo pulled my tail and I whined. "So who exactly are you? I haven't seen you before". Kota said. "Oh! I'm (Y/n) Midoriya"! I smiled. "Midoriya? So you're like... His cousin maybe"? Kota asked. "Little sister". I smiled. "W-what!? But you're so...". Kota blushed. "Wow! Thanks for that". Izuku mumbled. I put my hair into a ponytail. "Izuku we're training together right"? I asked. "Yeah! Do you need to change"? Izuku asked. I took my shirt off to show a muscle shirt and then my joggers to show gym shorts. "Now why the fuck can't you dress like that when I'm not around"!? Bakugo asked. "Why the fuck couldn't I have ate my cereal"? I asked. "You put to much sugar in this". Bakugo said.

"Wait... You train with Deku"? Eri asked. "Yeah". I smiled. "How strong are you"!? Kota and Eri asked. "Not that strong". I said. "But I've seen Midoriya fight. You can keep up with him"? Kota asked. "She beats me". Izuku said. "Can we watch you two train"? Eri asked. "Sure". Izuku said. "Fine with me". I said. After training I was on the phone. "What the... Why do you have it"? I asked Toraburu. "Oh that shit be hitting different". He said. I growled. "Homie I don't care that its hitting different". I said. "You told me to watch the drug's"! Toraburu yelled. "Dumbass! I didn't want you to fucking inject yourself! Jesus do you even know what that shit does?! You could have fucking died you junkie"! I yelled. "Don't be fucking yelling at me like that. I don't have to help you get this fucking information. That fucking hero shit made you lose your damn mind". Toraburu said.

"Bitch you better talk to me like you got some sense before I come down there and beat your ass. Stop taking the drug's or I'll stick my foot so far up your ass that I'll kick your teeth out". I hung up and turned around to see the class staring at me. "Hey". I smiled. "Sis what's going on"? Izuku asked. "You know the new drug's going around? Yeah my dude. Took some with his stupid fucking ass. I told him to watch it". I said. "I can't wait to lock your friend's up". Bakugo laughed. I glared at him. "Wait what about the drug"? Kirishima asked. "Dude saying that, that shit be hitting different. But why not just be normal and smoke some weed? Some of that shit be hitting different, skunk would have satisfied him fine"! I said. They looked at me. "Anyway so the drug ups your quirk. Kinda like the pills. But you have a way higher chance of dying. And you get supper dehydrated". I said.

"Wait is Skunk a type of weed"? Kaminari asked. "Yes it stinks bad". I said. "You would know that how"? Bakugo asked. "Anybody with common sense would know that Kacchan. The name is skunk". I said. "Don't let me catch you". Bakugo mumbled. "You won't. I ain't ever been caught slipping". I said. "All the times you came home late". Izuku said. "No! Not all the time. Only when I forget to unlock my window". I said.