IX

Kellin's head rested on Vic's thigh, his hand intertwined with his. It's been 7 hours since the others left and Kellin managed to get Vic into the bed. He hasn't left his side since.

Vic opened his eyes slowly. He felt weak, heavy. He let out a small grumble of sorts, warning Kellin. He turned his head a bit as much as he could. He let out a tiny whimper.

Kellin gasped, looking to the boy. "You're alive," he cried, hugging the boy's chest. "I thought we lost you."

Vic let out another noise. He mumbled something that Kellin didn't seem to understand. "Water," he rasped out.

Kellin spring into action, rushing to the other side of the motel room, pouring a cup full of water before holding it in one hand while his other holds Vic up. He held the cup as he helped his friend drink.

Vic raised a weak hand to try and help Kellin, though it was useless. He finished it all, tipping his head back and closing his eyes. He breathed weakly through parted lips, eyes clouded and barely open, he stared at the ceiling. "Thanks," he barely wheezed out.

"Don't mention it." Kellin replied as he laid the glass on the bedside table. "How do you feel?"

He took a few more deep breaths before he turned his head a little. "Dead," he slurred out. He gulped, turning his head to look at Kellin. "Where are the others?"

Kellin didn't want to say anything, though he didn't want to keep anything from Vic either. "Thrash."

Vic opened his eyes wide. He furrowed his brows faintly. " 'therfucker, we had a deal. He didn' hurt them, did he?"

"I don't know, but they've been gone for ages."

Vic stared at him before he blinked, trying to sit up. "Gotta go make sure they okay, can't live with myself if somethin' bad happens with them."

Kellin pushes him down, his hands on the boy's chest. "You ain't going anywhere, okay? They're together and I swear on my life, our lives, that they'll come back."

"But what if they don't, I..." Vic breathed in, furrowing his eyebrows. "Where they said they were going?"

"Chris is giving himself to Harry, to save you."

"What?" Vic breathed out. You could see the horror entering his face. "No, we, no, we can't let him, no!" He tried sitting up again, ignoring how weak he was. "Call him, don't let him get raped again, no!"

Kellin's expression changed, obvious in his stare. "Again?" He asked sympathetically.

Vic stared at him desperately. "Please ask them to come back, they can't do it. I'll be fine but please." Vic pleaded brokenly. He didn't look any less desperate.

"You've lost more than half your blood, it would be suicide to try and stop it. I-I don't know if it's even happened, it's been 7 hours."

"What?" Vic whimpered. "No," he breathed heavily, his eyes were watering. "Kellin, please call them. Please make sure they're okay." He grasped Kellin's wrist softly. "Please," he sobbed.

He nodded, "Okay, but I can't promise anything."

Vic nodded quickly, "thank you," he exhaled. He pulled Kellin so he sat on the bed and weakly wrapped his arms around his middle, burying his face on his side.

"You know what I really want?" Vic questioned calmly.

Kellin blinked. He looked down at him, letting his hand go up and thread through his hair while he picked his phone. "Tell me what you want, what you really really want," he sang jokingly, smirking a bit to himself.

Vic giggled at the song. "To sleep with you."

Kellin blinked. He raised one eyebrow. "You're gay as fuck," he noted and tapped a few times on it, bringing it to his ear. "Although I wouldn't mind fucking you," he winked.

"What can I say, I like boys. Can we after the call?"

Kellin thought for a moment. "Aren't you dating Chris?" He quirked one eyebrow in Vic's direction.

Vic looked at him wide eyed. "What? No! We're friends, close friends. It's not like I've done anything with him." Vic tried to lie as he stroked the back of his neck.

Kellin narrowed his eyes. "Did you really forgot that I know you and when you lie?" He tilted his head. "You're not looking me in the eyes."

"Fine, we slept together, but not fully."

"Oh? Well, that–" he got cut off by the phone going to voicemail. He frowned and pulled the phone away. He put the number again, trying to call Chris one more time.

Vic looked at Kellin, needy for everything he has. "Chris!" Kellin practically screamed.

Vic sat up and frowned. "What's wrong?!" Although Kellin didn't seem to hear. He looked too horrified.

"What have you done to them?" Kellin asked, petrified for the boy's safety.

A chuckle on the other side. "Nothing I haven't done before."

"You motherfucker," Kellin muttered under his breath, "how about we make a deal, one that you can't break."

"I'm listening," he spoke, the smirk evident upon his face.

"A trade," I answered. Vic looked at me with a look of 'don't you dare' but it was too late, I had already started. "You hand the boy's back to me, and I'll give you anything you want, as long as it's in my house with someone supervising."

Vic death stared Kellin. He hit his arm and shook his head. At the same time, he was glad that he was getting the brothers' back. He sighed.

"Right, deal." Kellin said before hanging up. He looked at Vic, knowing what he was thinking.

"Dude. No." Vic only said, glaring at Kellin. "He might hurt you or something. Besides, I'm okay! My body will redo my blood or something, we don't need him."

"Just shut up and touch me." Kellin whispered, he was desperate for someone he loved to touch him consensually, beside when Ricky did.