i mean it

It was the Sunday morning. Not sure what I should do. Ask him about it? No. Let him ask me about it? Wait. He was drunk. Does he even remember?? I- I'm not even sure how to respond to that. Of course I love him he's my bestfriend! But we just can't. I don't even know how to be in a relationship. My brother would literally FLIP OUT. Varo is chill but he's really over protective. My mom loves ale and ales mom loves me but we've just been bestfriends the whole year. It's just to much. To crazy. I'm not even sure what the fuck to do.

I go downstairs avoiding to look at my phone and getting some quick breakfast.

Al: is Alex good??
H: um yea I just dropped him off
Al: how'd you get back home?
H: um I took his car.
Al: ok

Fuck that's right I have his car. Regardless I have to speak with him shiittt. I go upstairs and look at my phone. Messages from the boys but none from ale. I'm scared.

Me
Hey I have your car when do you want me to drop it off?

Alejandro
You can come by later on today
READ

okay seems like he doesn't remember so I'm just gonna let it go. It doesn't mean anything. Right? Yes it doesn't okay enough. I put on some leggings and throw over a white hoodie with a tank top under and take Alejandro's keys. I drive to his house taking a way longer way. I'm scared still wtf. Okay no he doesn't remember I'm fine. I park his car and knock at his door.

Knock knock
A: oh hey why'd you knock?
H: um I didn't wanna be rude and intrude?

I say with a fake smile

A: okay um come in
H: actually I think I have to go
A: you're lying hurry up I'll drop you off later

I sigh and walk to his room sitting on his couch. "Why are you acting so weird?" He asks. "Haha nothing." I say playing with my hands. He sits next to me on the couch and pulls my chin up to his face so our eyes are connected.

A: it's about what I said last night right?
H: i- how do you remember?
A: hailey I'm not an idiot to not remember that.
H: ok...
A: if you're wondering... I mean it.
H: every single part?
A: every single part of it hailey.

He says resting his hand on my thigh.

H: but- but-
A: we don't have to date or anything. But I'd like to slowly be more then friends? Talking?
H: um i don't knoowww
H: don't you think it's gonna be weird? For the boys??
A: no you're already in the group I don't think they'd care.
H: Alvaro??
A: he will understand hailey
H: idk I'm so sorry this is all so sudden I- i- have to go

I say getting up and running out the door. He tries to say something but I block it out and run. Run home. I'm not even sure why I did that. I wanna go back and tell him we can take it slow but something in me just says no. I've had a small crush on this kid and I've never said anything about it because it was just a little crush! But now. Now I don't know what to do. He just told me he wanted to take things slow with me! I've never been like this and when I'm around him now my heart just beats so much. But on the outside you can't even read me. I will act/ look like I do not care. Im glad I'm able to do that but also not glad. It's a Sunday. That means the boys are all coming over... fuck what do I do?? Act like nothing happened? Yup I'm doing that.

Sooner or later I'm gonna have to say something but just not right now. Few hours later all the boys come over including Robert mateo and josh. Bro ngl josh is so fucking HANDSOME. It's crazy. Anyways there all in the living room but I don't have the balls to go down there. Fuck it. I pull off my hoodie put on a crop top and go down there.

K: ayyeee look who finally decided to come and join us
J: heyy
M: sup shorty

Rest of them saying hi as I return the gesture. I sit next to josh and mattia and I sit there talking to everyone. Ale is not here though... maybe I'm in the clear? Spoke to soon the door opened up and he walks in. They all dap eachother up and I'm just sitting there awkwardly.

H: um I'm gonna go try finish homework real quick I'll be back.

I say to them trying to get away. Before I can close my door there he is.

A: can we talk? Please?

I nod and open my door for him. He sits on the chair as I sit on my bed on my computer.

A: so you're not gonna even look at me?

I creep my eyes up and close my computer.

H: listen ale. I'm not going to even lie and say I never liked you before. But I always pushed it aside because we're bestfriends. It never works out for me and idk I just don't date.
A: yes I know you Hailey. You don't date. But there's a first to everything? You just let me know when you're ready.

I grow the balls I never had and finally speak up on how I really feel.

H: fine. Let's take it slow. I don't want to much attention on us when we're with the boys so not so much touching. Okay??
A: anything for you baby

I smile and he gives me and kiss and a hand to follow him back downstairs. We plop onto the couch as I lean into him and lay my shoulder on him.

A: touching to much amor
H: I don't care

I say making him smirk and giving me a kiss on the head. That's when all heads turn. Fuck

K: WOAAAHHHH
M: tell me I'm not the only one that fucking seeen thaaatttt
Al: Alejandro and Lyly what are you doing!!!

The rest of the boys just laughs and gasp at the same time as me and Alejandro sit there embarrassed. Fuck it.

H: the fuck you guys lookin at?
M: um at you and aLe fucking Jandro being so whatever you guys were doing
H: okay... and that's your guys concern because?...
A: chill chill what she means to say is we're just talking so you guys can close your guys mouth and stop drooling over her now

I smile at his little joke and they all looked shocked. Alvaro grabs my hand and pulls me into the room.

Al: really??!
H: I can't help what I feel okayyy??
Al: just be careful!! You know how he is
H: yes yes yes and you know how I am
Al: true true

We walk out the room smiling so ale knows nothing is wrong. I go back and sit next to ale. Maybe I will be able to be in a relationship?