alex

I head over to Alejandro's house. I don't even know what I'm doing. I'm walking there since I'm way to lazy to drive and I'm pretty sure all the crazy's are not around. I have on shorts and a tank top with no bra. Fuck. It's fine. I walk into his house and into his room. "You don't lock your doors??" I say weirded out. "Nah I knew you were coming so I left it unlocked." Hmm okay.

H: so. Where's my gushers

He points to his table and I grab them

A: let's play truth or dare
H: shoot
A: okay truth or dare
H: dare
A: okay living on the edge.
A: hmm I dare you to... kiss me
H: easy.

I walk over to him and plant a kiss on his lips and pulling away instantly. "No. more." He says trying to pull me but I pull away. "A kiss is a kiss." He sighs in defeat and we continue with the game.

H: truth or dare
A: truth
H: wuss.
H: is this sweater to loose on me?

I say playing around with it just to fuck around.

A: i hate you

Is what he says before pulling me on top of him. "Mama I'm taking this off." He says while taking my sweater in his hands and off me. We began to make out till he pulled my jeans off. He took his two fingers and slightly slid them in me. It hurt. But it felt great. "Stop teasing." I say to him before I take him into me. He takes his pants off and slowly slides into me. I gasp at how sudden it was but again we did this already. He had control till he was going to slow. I moved him and pushed him under me so that now I'm on top. I do what I wanna do and take control.

We finish and we lay there next to each other. "Didn't know you liked it rough." He says breaking the silent as I got up to shower. "Me neither but I guess I doooo." I say jokingly. "Let me shower with you." He says standing up with me. Is he joking? Whatever. I nod my head and we head inside. Blah blah blah long story short we ended up making out and doing all kinds of stuff. We went out and I got changed into his clothes. "Just stay overrrrr." He says whining. "I want to I'm way to tired to go but varo is gonna be suspicious." I say. "Or you can tell him your here just bc I got wasted and I needed someone to make sure I was okay?" "Hmm not a bad idea or good one. It's kind of the truth so fine." I call varo and let my mom know I'm staying the night just to make sure he's alright. "I hope you know I'm getting the left side." I say. "Whatever pleases you mama." He says back to me. We lay down and cuddle. My head is laying on his chest as we watch tv. I put my head up to look at him and say.

H: just for now.
A: for now what?
H: this. This thing that's going on. No relationship no feelings nothing.
A: already ahead of you hailey

I smiled in defeat. Hmm maybe this was going to work out and I wouldn't be breaking any guys heart! Yay

Skip break

Wow today was the first day of school. Shit I'm scared. But who cares. But I also care. Eh fuck it. We all walk into the doors and I already know my classes. Me and varo had picked up my schedule during break. I had 1 & 2 with mattia, 3 4 5 6 with ale. And 3 and 6 with Alvaro. And kairi I had 5 and 4. It was fun to have one of them in each of my period. But ale?? 4 periods?? Damn. We did it a few more times during break. It was either I called him or he called me to hang out or to talk about shit and we ended up in that sit lol. School was fine. I got a million death stares from girls when I was with them for sure. Alejandro and mattia obviously found new targets. It's whatever though. I just need to pass my test and get this shit over with.

I get to my classes and I'm introducing myself and what not. I wasn't scared. I was already known since yk "tiktok boys" were my closest friends. I grew very close to all of them. I actually ended up trying out for cheer. It was like almost mid year but they needed a new flyer. And guess who came in clutch. Meeee. It was fun.

Skip to junior year

Wow it's now junior year and I'm lovin' it! My only close close friends are the boys but I'm okay with that. Met some other friends at cheer, Jess, Jenna, Vic, and tay. Me and ale had been doing whatever we were doing for a while. Until he started talking to Vic. I told him we couldn't do this friends with benefits anymore for one that would be such a dick move to do to Vic and because I was not gonna be that girl. He was fine with it I guess. I didn't mind. He did still get a little salty when ever I flirted with mattia for fun haha. It was fun while it lasted. Me and Alejandro were super close. And still are. He was my best friend when I couldn't say anything to varo. I love my brother but I don't think he'd be fine with me sleeping with his friend behind all there backs for about a year. It's fine though it's over. And I'm pretty sure ale started dating Vic. She got super mad this one time when me and Alex were hanging out. She made it a big deal and I told alex to handle her and I'll just leave because I don't want nooo drama what's so ever. But the only thing that just still is weird is the fact when ever I would start talking to a guy he would totally shit on them. Causing me to let them go. But I guess he was right? I don't date anyways. Had a couple flings with other guys without telling the boys because it would just blow up in my face. I actually hit it off with his guy Mariano. He was their friend too but it's fine he was cutteee. I didn't wanna do long distance or nun so we stopped afterwards. My sophomore year and part of my junior year we're going great. The boys got REAALLYYY big and so did I. I made tik toks with them but never really had a real acc go post on. I just wasn't all about it. Their fans all suspected I was dating one of them. But I proved that all wrong when I kissed Mariano this one night at a party. But it was just a kiss until we started hanging out and then stopped. I wasn't mad but wasn't hurt either. I always loved ale but I knew deep down I wasn't capable of giving him a full relationship and he wasn't either. Player and player don't go together. Unless?