jealous?

I wake up at 10:38am and no one is up. My mom is at work and now I realize I'm stuck here with them. I walk into the kitchen and make myself waffles. Chocolate waffles haha. I sit down at the island table and eat my waffles while watching Netflix on my computer. I'm eating when I get startled by mattia.

M: RAWR
H: AHHH MATTIA OMG YOU ASSHOLE
M: ha gotchaaa whatcha eating
H: obviously waffles (I say holding it up)

He snatches it from my hand and eats it. "Heyyyy." He laughs and I'm not gonna lie hessss loowwkeeyyy finneee yooo. But stop okay. He continues talking to me and we move to the couch to watch a movie. I lay my head on his shoulder. He wraps his arms around me and we watch he movie. "Hey sorry if I'm making you feel uncomfortable I'm just uncomfortable and your comfortable so yea." I say giggling but also embarrassed. "Nah you good I feel comfortable." We both smile and continue watching the movie. We watch and then the boys come down. "WOW WOW WOW WOW!!" Alvaro says coming down with the boys behind him. I shift and so does mattia but we don't move away from eachother. "What?" I say to him.

Al: ummm your cuddling with my friend??
H: is it against the law to be with a friend?
Al: um my friend hello
H: whateevveerrr it's not even a big deal

Varo sighs and I can see Alejandro jaw clench. Hmm okay. "Wellll I'm gonna go upstairs then. Um text me." I say to mattia. He gives me a smile and gets up to the boys. I walk pass them giving Alejandro a smile just to throw him off and I walk off to my room. Hours later the boys said bye to me and Alvaro came into my room.

Al: hailleey
H: your saying my full name are you mad or happy
Al: none but what's up with you and mattia?
H: nothing? I was just laying with him
Al: yea sureeeee
H: I'm serious!! (I say laughing)
H: anyways tell me about them?
Al: uH idk what do you wanna know?
H: anything. There reputation, what there known for anything.
Al: hmm okay um mattia and Alejandro are the players. They'll makeout with people whenever lead people on it's like a new girl every week I guess and that's just why I asked bc I don't want you being one of those girls but again your one of them but a girl version so idk
H: your funny but I can't blame mom and dad for giving me the good genes and having all these guys chase me!
Al: your an ass
H: I'm kidding!!! Continue
Al: ok um kairi is mean but also nice he's more of a not player he cares a lot for someone. Roshaun is hella funny he doesn't give any fucks and we have more friends that didn't come today.
H: are they cute?
Al: stfu
H: I'm jkkk omg
Al: your funny haha. But mom said I have to take you to the schools office tomorrow so you can get your schedule early and know what you need.
H: okkeeyy

Would it be fun if I just haha messed around? I mean obviously ale thinks he can go and make out with any girl and leave them. Two can play that game. We continue to talk then he leaves and I get a text from Alejandro.

Alejandro
Wyd mama

Me
One my names not mama and two nothing

Alejandro
Wanna go to the mall?

Me
Is mattia coming?
Or is anyone coming?

Alejandro
No why?? And no just us

Me
Nothing but ok I guess pick me up at 3
Read

To be honest it's fun to see him squirm. He doesn't know about my pass or that I literally turn heads. It would be amazing to see this. I've liked a guys before but never really got jealous by the attention they got from females. It just motivated me that he's mine. Even though I never dated anyone.

It's now 2:30 and I get ready. I wear something really cute just cause.

 I wear something really cute just cause

(And wearing black volcoms)

I look at myself and damn do I look good. I'm not gonna lie I was hella embarrassed and self conscious before. I stopped eating a lot in 7 grade and grew my body towards freshman year. Now I've never been better. I keep my weight to a limit and work out whenever I can. I finally get a text that Alejandro is outside and I walk to his car. His eyes instantly light up and stare at me up and down as I enter his car. "Are you gonna start at me all day?" I say. "Well is you're wearing something like that I think I'd need to take it off myself." He says. Hmm kinky okay I see. We head to the mall and go shopping. We get stopped by some fans to take a picture of ale but I don't mind. We were walking towards vans to get new shoes. We both buy b/w vans just cause and we payed for it. The guy at the cashier was pretty cute. He asked my name and made small convo.

??: Hey did you find everything you needed?
H: yea
??: Nice choice of shoes
H: thanks I think itd match my outfit tomorrow haha
??: Haha didn't get your name?
H: Hailey, you?
??: chance
C: your totals ****
H: here ya go
C: okay have a nice day and quick question can I get your ig? If you don't mind haha

Before I can answer ale comes and wraps his arms around my shoulders. "Um I think not bro. Can we have the receipt?" Ale says and the guy gives it to him giving him eyes. I give the guy an emphatic look and walk out with Alejandro arms around my shoulder still. I throw his hands off me.

H: wtf was that?
A: what?
H: you just straight up cock blocked me. He was cute. (I say to mess with him)
A: yes but I'm cuter

He says smirking and we continue to walk.
Annoying ass. We finally go to the food court and get some pizza we sit there until ale says he's going to the bathroom. I waited at the table on my phone when this guy came up to me sitting across.

H: um can I help you?
??: actually yea um your really pretty and my friends dared me to get your snap soo can I get it? It's fine if you don't want to I just-
A: move

Me and the guy gets startled at ale. His jaw is clenched and he looks annoyed.

??: um she didn't say she had a boyfriend?

The guys says getting up and moving. I stop
him and say, "I don't. So here's my snap." While I write it down and give it to him. He walks away with the biggest smile and I sit back down.

A: wtf
H: what
A: did you really just do that?
H: um yea why
A: nvm
H: why jealous that he's good looking?
A: never baby
H: don't call me baby.
A: okaaayyy

We finish eating and head back to the car. "So my house or yours?" He asks. "Um yours I guess." He nodded and we went over to his. His house was pretty large but our was definitely bigger. We walked in and no one was home. "My parents are working and my brothers at a friend." I nod and we walk to his room. Parents not here? We're alone. Hmm