The Signs' Eyes

Aries: Ardent, burning eyes. Impassioned and wild, frenzied and full of crackling fire that threatens to engulf those that stare into them. Mahogany coloring, demanding attention and expecting compliance to any demands they may have. A warrior's eyes.

Taurus: Stubborn, hard-set eyes, adamant and tenacious, resolute in their gaze. Ready to defend their choices whether or not they believe them right or correct, Hazel irises filled with resolve and joy at the frustration others exhibit from their actions.

Gemini: Bright eyes full of mischief and merriment, eyes that promise no truths, hint at trickery and twinkle with jest; a conniver that dabbles in deceit and revels in pulling it off. Heterochromic irises that captivate you despite their promises of trouble, a forbidden fruit that you can't resist the pull of.

Cancer: Soft eyes full of candor, sincerity and concern for those they hold dear, misty eyes that always promise tears but are full of genuine care despite their perceived fragility. Deep azure irises, similar to the time of day where the night is one shade lighter than black.

Leo: Charming, alluring eyes, full of warmth that becomes impassioned and blazing at a moment's notice, brimming with sunlight and mirth, but at the same time, ferocity. Amber eyes and slitted pupils, enthralling and exillerating, the gaze of a lion at rest, beautiful but no less dangerous. Protective and strong, one glance and you know they will not falter come alarm.   

Virgo: Cold, calculating eyes, inscrutiable to those looking into them but scrutinizing in their own stare. Eyes that analyze and dissect. Intelligient and seemingly all-knowing at a glance. Chestnut brown eyes, always seeking answers to their infinite questions.

Libra: Sultry, sensuous eyes, ones that beguile and beckon, brimming with rapture and enchant those who look into them. Wide, vibrant eyes; a kaleidoscope of colors that seem to change depending on the mood of who owns them.

Scorpio: Deep, mysterious eyes; eyes that seem to hold all the secrets in the universe; an endless ocean where the water is tenebrous at best and whose depths are abyssal, glinting with a hint of danger that is almost unresistable to some; dark brown eyes that are nearly black, pupils undistinguishable from the iris surrounding them.

Sagittarius: uninhibited, audacious eyes, challenging and provoking to those that question their choices and decisions; fearless and bold, a rebel's eyes, an adventuror's - open to exploring the vastness of the earth. The color of cinnamon and brown sugar, thrilling to anyone who sees them.

Capricorn: Cunning, perceptive eyes, keen and astute, not much is kept hidden from their scrutiny, eyes that are intelligient and wise beyond what they may first portray. Grayish-Blue eyes, the color of clouds that merge with the blue sky, eyes of someone who knows too much and never says it.

Aquarius: Challenging, rebellious eyes, stern in their defiance and alight in their unruliness, eyes that rise up to authority and disregard its rule with a glare, they will not be ordered or coerced into doing anything other than what they would voluntarily. Gleaming, sapphire eyes that awaken the hearts of those that see them, eyes of an activist, a revolutionary.

Pisces: Bright, twinkling eyes, full of dreams and overflowing with emotion, an array of stars gathered from the night sky. Expressive and enthusiastic eyes that become glossy with tears and wide with surprise from the slightest feeling felt, ones that hide nothing and reveal everythin - a gateway to their soul. Cerulean eyes that are crystal clear and welcoming.

A nice little writing challenge for me ~ I just have too many headcanons in all honesty 🤧