123.Who Are You(Toga's Little Sibling)🔪

Requested by:@weirdbee123 🥂

.Usually ever Friday morning, when your parents are off at work, your older sister Toga, would break into your house from an open window in the kitchen.

.Normally when she comes over ever Friday, the two of you tend to catch up, and I by catch I mean cause chaos until it's time for her to leave again.

.But this particular Friday, you didn't want her to leave. {"Toga please don't go, I'll miss you.} you said as you hugged her tightly. |"W-what to you me to do...steal you."| Toga said as she looked down at you grinning. {"Yes."} |Oh, why the hell not, Kurogiri can look after you."|

.After making it to the league's new hideout, Toga had sat you down to look for a spot to place your belongings. |"Make yourself at home y/n, I'll be right back before you know it."|

.Taking up on your sister's offer, you decided to look are the league's hideout since it was the first time you've seen the hideout in person.

.While walking around, you accidentally bumped into someone while admiring everything you could see. Dabi["Hey, watch were your walking."] {"How about you not stand in my way."}

.As Dabi turned around to see who was talking to him, he had let out a slight chuckle. ["Who are you and who the hell do you think your taking to you."] Dabi said as he crouched down to your level, taunting you. {"Oh I am, Scar Face, is none of your business, but since I guess your ears don't work, I was talking to you."} you said as you stepped into his personal space.

.Surprised and a bit annoyed by your response by your response, Dabi decided to pay no mind to your attitude. ["Who let this little brat in."] he whispered as he mean mugged you. {Why thank you, brat is kinda like my middle name and by the way that look isn't cute for you."} you said as you tauntingly giggled at him.

.Noticing you arguing with Dabi, Toga decided to see what the commotion was all about. |"hey hey! I see that you've met my little sister/brother y/n !"| Toga said as she smiled at the two of you. ["This thing here is your sister/brother, no wonder they're just as annoying as you are."] Dabi said as he walked off cursing up a storm.

.Seeing Dabi walk off all angry made the of laugh historically while mocking him. | "Y/n, I'll think you'll do just fine."|

(Sorry if this is bad, Happy 🎊New Years Eve 🎊💕💕💕)