168.For The Best Pt.2 (Tomura's Child Sibling) 🥀

Requested by:Tons Of You Lovely People 🌟🥺

⚠️ TW: mentioning Deaths and Influences of Suicide ⚠️ please, if you're not comfortable with these things, don't read this!

Kegio's POV:

.After getting the kid settled at Mirko's agency, the three sat in her conference room in hopes of getting an idea of what to do next. Endeavor["I don't know why we're thinking so hard on this, let's just move them to a different country and place them in foster care system."] Endeavor suggested, clearly uninterested with the current conversation.

.Mirko["No, we're 100 percent not doing that...although I think that foster care is an easier option, I think they've gone through enough trauma already; I mean...we did just take them from their brother."] Mirko sighed as she bowed her head down in disappointment.

.After hours of talking with neither any of us coming up with a proper solution, we decided pick up on that topic at a later date.

.spreading and stretching my wings as I walked out of the agency, I had finally received that long awaited phone call. Getting as far away from the agency as I could, I then answered the phone, slightly cringing at the sound of terribly scratchy voice on the other end. Dabi["You're starting to become a fuck up,now listen, if you don't want to be burned to a crisp, just bring y/n back and we'll forget that this ever happened."] Dabi said, clearly irritated by the tone of his voice.

.Keigo["Oh how I wish it was that easy Dabi...however, if we make it look like an invasion, I could see what I can do."] I said, thinking of a plan in my head as I waited for his answer. Dabi["Fine...Just tell us where we need to be and at what time."] Dabi rushed before hanging up the phone.

Tomura's POV:

.After finishing his call, Dabi walked back over to the rest of us, smashing and setting the phone ablaze before clearing his throat. Dabi["Here's the thing, y/n is safe at Mirko's agency"] Dabi said, sitting down on an old hospital bed. Toga["Perfect! Let's just raid the place!"] Toga suggested, hopping up and pulling out her knives. Know that they were at least safe did help with calming my nerves; however, the urge to get my revenge on the so called "heroes" that took them, didn't seem to settle.

.|"Oh, we're going to more than just raid the place; that poor little bunny's gonna pay in blood."| I ginned, a sinister look crossing my face as I grabbed my hoodie.

~At Mirko's Agency~

.By the time we made it to Mirko's Agency, It was pitch dark outside. Not even needing to hideout, we waited for Dabi to give the go ahead, and of course I would usually lead stuff like this, yet at the moment, I wasn't in the right state of mind to even think properly.

.Busting into the Agency, we quickly started ransacking and purging the place, destroying anything or anyone as we went looking for them. Upon having no luck in the first few minutes, we all decided to split up, searching on our while causing what havoc that we so pleased.

.However, with every minute that went by, I felt myself slipping more into insanity and doubt as I continued my search, feeling less and less closer to finding my little sibling. |"Where the hell is that bitch keeping them!"| I screamed, disintegrating another pillar as I continued my search.

.| "At this point, really starting to question if they're even here."| I whispered, falling to knees, feeling completely helpless. Compress["Boss! I found them! I Found them, Boss!"] Compress yelled, running toward me with a marble securely in his hand.

.Jumping up, I took the marble from out his hand, holding it close to my chest. |"T-they're in here!?"| I asked, holding back tears as Compressed nodded in confirmation. Toga["Don't start crying yet Crusty, I have a tasty surprise for you!"] Toga giggled, dragging a slightly unconscious Mirko towards me.

.Chuckling to myself, I placed the marble into my pocket, crouching down before tapping her on the forehead. |"Wake up little bunny, I want for the last thing you see to be my face as I disintegrate you limb from limb."| I laughed, not being contain myself due to the crazed look of fear on her face. |"Awww poor little rabbit, don't cry...it isn't like anyone could save you!"|

~Later on that night~
Second Person POV:

.After taking care of that problem, all the League except for Dabi, went back to the abandon hospital; feeling a lot more lighter upon your safe return.

.And it wasn't long after Compressed had removed you from the marble, that you had met Toumra's warm and comforting embrace.

.| "Y/n I'm so sorry, I promise that this will never happen again."| Tomura said softly, rubbing your back as you sob loudly into his chest. {"I thought that I'd never see you again, I-I thought that you wouldn't come looking for me!"} you wailed, hugging him tightly as though he would disappear. |"I'm so sorry y/n, I really am"|

~Somewhere in Japan~

Dabi's POV:

.News Anchor["Tonight around 10:45, a recent attack on Mirko Hero Office has left many friends and families torn and heart broken over the damage as well as deaths that have happened in this short time span. Around thirty-five have been found and out of those thirty-five, only Twenty have been identified. Sadly, Pro Hero Mirko, being one of them. We'll be sure to keep you all updated soon, but for now, stay safe."]

.After watching the broadcast from a near by building, I looked over to Hawks who standing over the edge with a look of disbelief plastered onto his face. Dabi["What are you going to do...Jump? I mean if I were you, I would"] I said, walking closer behind him as he stood there, doing or saying nothing.

.["You're a murderer Keigo, a cold hearted murder so, what's your choice?"] I grinned, whispering into his ear as he step closer.  Keigo["I-I might be a murderer, but I won't give a sick bastard like you, the satisfaction in seeing me jump."] Keigo uttered out to me shakingly.  Dabi["Well shit, you can't seem to do anything right...so much for number three Hero"]

(I'm so sorry for the crazy long wait, I really hope that you all enjoyed this, hopefully it was worth the wait🥺🥰💕💕💕)