15. Being Toour's Younger Sibling👻

.Even though you are toour's younger sibling, your quirk is slightly different, meaning that instead of naturally being invisible, your able to turn yourself invisible on command.

.Being the only one who can physically see Toour.

.Since being invisible is hard for Toour already, you try your best to make sure she knows that even though she is invisible, you and other people still see her as an amazing and cheerful person, without being able to physical features.

.Having to get on perverts about staring at your sister when she is fully nude.(like how dare they😠)

.Since your the only one besides your parents who can see Toour's physical features, you enjoy describing or drawing out how Toour looks to other people, since they can't actually see her.

.Well Since the two of you have invisibility quirks, you tend to have fun playing pranks on your fellow students and some of the teachers especially Allmight since he's easy to catch off guard.

.Every now and then when the two of you aren't studying together, you both like to invite people over for gossip sessions,or instead when you the two of you don't want to be bothered, you tend to enjoy each other's company and talk about anime and just about anything.

.Also to cheer her up something, you like to talk to her about the pros of her quirk and also how you sometimes wish you could be like her and be invisible without the back lash of overusing.