Chapter 1 - Chocolate Crunch

Fire to the Wind

Moonfishh

Note: I've had a lot of complaints so I'll clear it up quick: I sometimes change characters canon eye colour or even hair type for funsies. OK.

Kuroo liked Hogwarts. Of course he liked Hogwarts, what kid didn't dream of receiving the destined letter on their doorstep upon their eleventh birthday.

Kuroo could only pity from afar about those who theoretically dreamed that magic was real, stuck back in normal lives where if you wanted to get somewhere, you'd have to drive a metal contraption, if you wanted to swim, you couldn't get out and instantaneously become dry.

Not to mention, all the pranks that could be elaborated on with a flick of a wand.

But perhaps that was stupid on his part, because thats how Kuroo ended up in this situation. Kuroo liked Hogwarts, of course he liked Hogwarts, but if anything was the same...it was detention.

And yet again his pranks had gotten him here, ass sat in the most uncomfortable wooden seat, feet kicked up on the desk, seeing as the teacher isn't here to tell him off anyway.

Looking around the room, he took in the high ceilings of the transfiguration room, desks lined up in perfection, and only two students apart from him, sat at their own desks.

The girl sitting at the front was a 7th year, familiar, as she was from a few of his own classes, brown haired bangs cut short to her forehead.

She sat, reading a comic, not looking particularly interested in her surroundings. Hana Misaki, known for her short tempers. It was too obvious how she ended up here.

Boring.

He moved on, eyes swerving to take in the other student, two desks to his left.

Kuroo, who was someone partaking in detention at least once every few weeks, had never seen this boy here before.

He was tall, blonde golden hair and blue sapphire eyes, bored looking with a hint of fatigue lying in his expression as he drew circles on the desk beneath him, gaze shooting up to look at the time on the clock.

A 5th year? A naive looking fifth year...good, great even. Something to play with.

He yawned loudly, almost vociferous, and definitely bringing attention to him from the younger in the room, blue eyes turning to pin him with an annoyed stare. Kuroo smirked.

Kuroo dropped his feet to the ground, leaning his arms on the table.

"What are you in for blondie?" he propped his cheek on his hands, looking off to the left.

One of the boys eyebrows twitched, shoulders wound tight as if he knew this conversation was inevitable, and yet he kept silent. Hah, as if that would deter him.

"B l o n d i eeee" Kuroo drawled, voice sluggish.

The boys eyes snapped to him again, eyebrows now twisted.
"What" he hissed..

Kuroo blinked a few times at the hostilities in his voice.

"Jeez nevermind, Tsundere". He folded his arms.