After we're welcomed and sat down, they ask mum to stand outside. i feel as if my insides are being tugged at. I shift uncomfortably in my seat and i begin to feel sick "i need you to tell me exactly what happened" Ms.Drake intertwines her fingers, resting her hands in front of her on the desk.

I begin to explain what happened and she nods "no need to worry its probably just your muscles a little sore. Any discomfort?" I hesitantly nod, making her eyes grow together with concern "what is it?"

My skin breaks out into a cold sweat and i can feel my hands shake and get clammy. "I-i feel like my insides are begin tugged downward" my voice is shaky and i feel bursts of pain up and down my lower back.

I let out a soft whimper making her shoot out of her chair and come to my aid, i adjust the dress i'm wearing as i try to stand up.

And when i do, i feel something literally fall out of me and onto the floor. The last thing i see is blood pour down my legs before i pass out.

• • •

"Anastasia!" Nathan shakes me, making me snap my head in his direction to meet his eyes. He cups my face in his hands "You're crying.." his voice is soft and laced with concern as he wipes my tear stained cheeks with the pads on his thumbs.

I blink rapidly "i-i am?". I never realized i was crying, i pull his hands away and wipe my eyes sniffing before giving him a genuine smile "Lets go get hot chocolate" i hook my arm with his and tug him towards the little shop outside the park "two hot chocolates please" i smile at the lady, looking to be about 60.

She smiles and pours 2 rather large cups of hot chocolate, handing them to us with a smile "you two make a very beautiful couple.." i blush "we aren't-" i'm about to correct her but nathan cuts me off "Thank you ma'am.." he hands her 5 pounds and pulls me out.

I decide not to comment on it, choosing to ship my hot chocolate instead.

"Mm this is good" Nathan groans, making me smile "it really is, i come here often with the girls..its usually the old lady's daughter that's serving" he nods, blowing the chocolatey goodness before taking another sip.

Suddenly a question that's been burning in me pops up "hey.. can i ask you something?" I look up at nathan, his eyes drop to me for a spit second he then nods, urging me to go on.

"If you're place is under renovation.. then its probably close by right?" He nods "yeah its 30 minutes away from your place" i frown, wracking my brain for information.

How have i never seen him before? I mean if he lives close by, then he probably went to the same school as me right?

"Which high school did you attend?" He thinks for a few moments "uh.. winchester high?" I frown "that's like almost an hour from here"

"I know, my parents had their business close to my school so it was easier for them to drop and pick me" I nod.

We sit on a wooden bench by the park for a while before my phone goes off "look i hate to interrupt you getting laid but i've been waiting for nearly 20 minutes, where the hell are you?" I curse under my breath when i hear Monica's agitated voice over the receiver "i'm so sorry! I'll be there in 5 minutes" i hang up and jump to my feet "i have to go meet Monica, do you wanna come or will you be fine going home alone?"

Nathan looks at me like i'm crazy "hang out with you guys again?" I roll my eyes slapping his arm "shut up you ass, we're going to see gen" I see something in his eyes flash before he stands up "No thanks, go ahead" He smiles before waving at me and walking away.

We're Just Friends [BOOK 1 Of The 'We're Just' Trilogy]]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें