"Sticky Stickerson"

E I G H T

I don't know what lead to this current position but it's so comfortable, I forget who it actually is.

A warm body pressed up against me with their arm wrapped around my waist, my head buried in their chest.

Their rock-solid.. sculpted by the greek god's chest and oh so soft skin...

Hold the fuck up.

I jerk back, groaning when my head hits something hard causing it to groan.

It?!

Nathan.

"Ouch why are you so fucking violent" His voice is deep and raspy when he speaks, I let out a laugh that comes out more like a cough because of how dry my throat is.

"Sorry sticky stickerson..." I sit up but my legs are being held down by his man legs.

"I'm sticking to you?" He emphasizes, his eyes wide with evident sleep in them. "You were all over me last night! You wouldn't let go!" He exaggerates. I let out a breathy laugh "bullshit, you were enjoying snuggling me" I tease, falling back onto the pillows.

He stares down at me and I look up at him, raising a questioning brow at him.

I see his eyes briefly snap to my lips and I hold my breath. Usually, this wouldn't bother me but he's so... i don't know how to explain it, he captures my attention.

This cannot be happening again.

"is your jaw okay? My head is pretty hard" I give him a small smile, trying to hide the effect he's slowly starting to have on me.

I can't let him think I'm considering this little friends with benefits fixer upper.

My head is pretty hard? Anastasia, what the hell?

He laughs, falling beside me and untangling our legs.

I chew on my bottom lip, feeling a strange tension set in the air around us. I have no idea why, but it makes me want to consider being late for class.

Why am I so horny? it's way too early in the morning.

Of course, I don't give in to it, who would I be if I fell for this doofus' charms.

I bet he has loads of friends he benefits from.

I see Nathan clench his jaw from the corner of my eye and I gulp, I've noticed that seconds before making an impulsive decision, just a few days and I've picked up in one of his very obvious defining qualities, amongst others: impulsiveness. 

He pushes himself up on his elbow, turning to me and i panic, swinging myself off the bed. I land on my side and bite back a groan "I'm going to take a shower first" I mutter and walk out in a little pain, rushing into my room and grabbing my phone that I'd abandoned here last night.

Classes start in an hour, which gives me enough time to clean up, get dressed and eat something.

I take a shower as fast as possible and run a razor over my legs to shave off the stubble before rushing to my room to get dressed.

By the time I'm out Nate is already in the kitchen drinking his coffee. I place my jacket on the stool beside me and sit opposite him after grabbing a bowl of cereal.

He looks up from his phone and we look at each other for an intense minute, no one says a word its the most painful thing to sit through.

I finally break eye contact when i can't take his piercing gave anymore and instead shovel cereal into my mouth quietly. My phone starts buzzing violently, saving me from this intense environment, i fish it out of the pocket of my jacket and unlock it.