Chapter || one

I woke up to the smell of food. Wiping the hair on my eyes I put on my slippers and ran to the kitchen. My roommate Johnny was making breakfast.

Johnny and I met at my job when I went in for my interview we both quickly became best friends and decided to move into together. Mark was around his neck watching Johnny flip the bacon.

"Good morning!" Johnny said smiling hearing my footsteps drag across the floor. "Hi Johnny, hi Mork" I mumbled as I went to grab Mark from Johnny's shoulder. I held Mark on my chest as he cuddled into me making small noises of content.

Mark was Johnny's ferret he brought along to live with us. Mark was a blonde ferret who was quite shy when I met him but soon warmed up to me. Mark liked causing a lot of trouble when he felt mischevious. I have been meaning to get an animal as well to keep me company since Johnny wasn't here all the time. I didn't have a boyfriend or other friends to hang out with since I dropped them for using me. That's a story I don't like getting into.

"Johnny, where did you get Mark at? I've been meaning to get an animal to keep me company while you're gone," I said with a small smile on my face. " I got him at leman lake st. Finally, so you won't be depressed anymore!" Jonny exclaimed with a teasing look on his face setting the plate down.

I lightly hit him on the arm before shoving the food in my mouth. Mark and Johnny looked at me with a weird look on their face. "This is why you don't have a boyfriend Su-yeon.." Johnny sighed while eating his bacon. Mark was down back in his cage eating the food that Johnny supplied him with. I ignored Johnny and continued eating and finished.

//Timeskip//

"I'm going to the store so text me if you need anything! Bye Yeonie!!" Johnny said giving me a short hug while holding Mark in the other. I said ok to him as I walked to my room getting dressed to buy myself a new pet.

I took a shower and threw on one of Johnny's hoodies I stole and Ripped jeans. I washed the plates and cups in the sink before grabbing my phone and money. I locked the doors and started my way to the store. I slightly skipped getting excited to see all the cute animals in the store.

OkAY. I know this is short but I wanna wait till the next chapter to meet Doyoung and what goes on after. This is that for now, bye!! Lmk what you think of this first chapter.