Chapter 7

Um, hi? This is a long awaited update. I really need to update more often. Anyway, I reached over 60 followers. So, thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Let's get into the story! (God, I am so weird, just like the song.)
Anyway, Kai out.

Edited: March 5, 2020
............
Aizawa's POV
My husband, Hizashi, and I walked into the hospital room that my student and son were in. As soon as I walk in the door, I see the most adorable sight I have seen since Hitoshi was in diapers. My son was laying on Kaminari's lap with tear streaks down his face. I look away from the adorable sight to see Hizashi fanboying. This is sadly a normal sight to see with my husband, so I ignored it. I walked over and gently shook my sleeping son awake.
"Hitoshi, wake up." I whispered as to not wake my sleeping student.
"Hmmm, what. Oh, hi dad."
"Come on, we need to go home. You have school in the morning."
"No, I can't leave Den-Kaminari alone."
'Nice save' I thought.
"You have school, Kaminari will be just fine. He can go home in the morning anyway."

Shinsou's POV

'HE DID NOT JUST SAY THAT!'
"There is NO way I am letting him go back to that house. His PARENTS did this to him." I was fuming with anger. My voice still quiet, as to not wake Kamin- you know what, screw it-Denki.
"I'm sorry, the police have no evidence to arrest his parents."
"Kaminari has more than enough evidence!" I say shouting, not caring if I wake him up any more.
"H-huh?" I hear a small voice next to me stutter out.
'Oh shit. I woke him up'

Electric bois POV

"Kaminari has more than enough evidence!" I heard some one shout next to me.
"H-huh?" I saw Shinsou laying next to me with Aizawa-sensei next to him, Present Mic was in the door way. Shinsou had the look of 'I fucked up' on his face.
"What's going on?" I say in a small voice.
"Nothing." Aizawa-sensei said. "Hizashi and I are here to take Hitoshi home. You will be allowed to go home in the morning."
'W-what? Go h-h-home in the morning?' I could feel tears filling my eyes.

Dadzawas pov

Kaminari had tears in his eyes.
"G-g-go h-home I-I-n th-e-e m-morning?" My student stuttered out. Tears suddenly flowed out of his eyes when he said home. My dad-mode took over.
I hugged him.
He tensed at the contact.
'Strange' I thought.
"What's wrong? Do you not want to go home?" I asked in a calming voice.
"P-pl-ease d-d-d-don't m-make m-me g-o b-b-back." My student sobbed out. I looked over to my husband (we all knew I was gonna do this.) I could tell his dad-mode was activated.
We had a silent conversation over what we should do. We agreed to take him home with us.

Present Mics POV (*le gasp* 4 different people's povs in 1 story?!)

The seen in front of me was heart breaking. Kaminari was crying and obviously scared to go home. Shota and I locked eyes about what we should do. We decided to take him home with us. I was also nominated to tell him.
I slowly walked over as to not overwhelm him.
"Hey listener, you don't have to go home. Instead, you'll come home with us until we sort this out. Is that ok?" I spoke softly.
He looked at me with broken golden eyes and slowly nodded.
It was decided, we would take him home tomorrow until we figured out what to do.