Chapter Five

Edited: March 2, 2020
..............................

Denki's POV

'Uggg, my head hurts.'
I open my eyes to see a blurry white room and someone in the corner with purple hair.
"Uggg, where am I?"
The purple-haired guy rushes over to me.
"Hey," He said softly. "You're in the hospital.
"The hospital?" I repeat.
"Yeah, do you remember what happened and who I am?"
"My father. Your Hitoshi Shinsou." I said squint at the blurry figure.
"You're right, thank goodness you didn't lose your memory."
"Ugggg, my entire body hurts and everything's blurry."
Shinsou smiled at me softly, "Yeah, I'm not surprised. You have a concussion and several broken bones."
"What happened?"
"Umm... Well after you Kirishima, he texted the others and I ran into him on his way there. But, before we got there, you texted Kirishima again saying you dizzy. He told you to keep texting him. When you didn't respond, he texted the others and I went with him. When we got there, I climbed in through an open window to find you. Your friends were calling the teachers while I was inside your house."
"I'm sorry," I whispered softly.
"What did you say?"
"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." I could feel tears rolling down my cheeks now.
"No-no-no. You don't need to be sorry. It's not your fault."
"If I had defended myself than you and the others wouldn't have had to run and bring me to the hospital.