Chapter Four

I don't thinks this chapter is very good. I kinda rushed it to get it out before the week was over.

Edited: March 2, 2020
---------------------------------------

Shinsou's POV

Wow, I couldn't believe it. I was running with someone from class 1-A to go save my crush Kaminari.
I could feel the heat rising in my cheeks.
'No, I can't be crushing on him when he could be in danger.'
I hadn't realized it yet but we were at Kaminari's house. I looked up to see an angry Bakugou glaring at me.
"Why is he here?" Bakugou asked sharply.
"Well," Kirishima responded. "I ran into him and he asked me why I was running, so I told him and he wanted to help."
"Fine just don't get in my way," Bakugou told me sharply.
"I'm more useful than you think," I mumbled.
"Is that so? How? How are you useful?"
"Well, if Kaminari's parents abuse him... Then it might not be the best idea to barge in through the doors."
"THEN WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST WE DO?" Bakugou yelled.
"1) it might not be the best idea to draw attention to ourselves at the moment. 2) We should call the teachers, tell them what's happening and we're taking action now. 3) There is an open window on the second story of their condo."
"Also," I add on "I assume more of your friends are on there a way so one of us needs to scope out the place and figure out where Kaminari is."

I froze. Both Kirishima and Bakugou were staring at me, mouths wide open.
"Ummm, hello."
That snapped them out of their daze.
"I had no idea you could strategize on the spot," Kirishima said amazed.
"Whatever." I blush, "I'll climb through the window, figure out where Kaminari is. Also where his parents are. I'll report back to you in under five minutes. Ok?"
"ok," Kirishima squeaked out.
I climbed a tall tree near the window and leaped. I didn't know if I could make it. There was a 15-foot gap between the window and the nearest branch. But, somehow I made it. Barely.

The angry pomeranian's POV

I watched in amazement as the small, weak boy silenced me. He then skillfully climb and tree and leaped. I could see the fear in his eyes. I know he was calculating everything that could go wrong, but he jumped anyway. I know he would be a good hero from watching him do that.
"Wow." Kirishima wispered.
I slowly nodded his head in agreement.
"We're here!" I heard a voice screech.
"Oh, hi Ashido. Hi Sero." Said a cheerful Kirishima.
"I thought we were storming the house?" Sero asked.
"No," I said quietly. Making everyone look over. "Shinsou is scoping the place out, trying to find where Kaminari is. And his parents."
"Oh yeah. We're supposed to call and tell the teachers what is happening." Kirishima remembered
"I'll do!" Mina said excitedly.
I watched as she stepped away. My gaze focused again on the window Shinsou disappeared into.

Ashido's POV

I quickly dial the number of the school.
"Hello, this is UA high. Who am I speaking to?" A friendly voice said.
"Hi! This is Mina Ashido, a student in class 1A. I need to speak to a teacher immediately!"
"Ok, Miss Ashido. You shall be transferred to Shota Aizawa." The voice replied.
"Ok, thank you!"

The line went silent. I waited.

"Yes?" Said a tired voice.
"Hi, Mr. Aizawa! We need your help."
"Why?" He said annoyed.
"Kaminari might be passed out in his house with abusive parents."
"Who else is with you? I'm waiting for some people to come home.
"Oh, I'm here with Bakugou, Kirishima, Sero, and Shinsou."
"Wait, Hitoshi is there?"
"Yeah, he ran into Kirishima on the way here and he wanted to help."
"Alright, I'm on my way. But, I'm bringing Present Mic too."
"Ok! Thank you!" I replied cheerfully.

After Aizawa hung up, I went back over to the group.
"Aizawa and Present Mic is coming!" I said happily.
"Ok, whatever." A grumpy voice called back.
Kirishima nudged him, "No need to be grumpy Bakubro."
A scoff came from Bakugous mouth. A minute later the teachers arrived.