Chapter Three

Hi! I'm sorry that I haven't posted recently. It is kinda hard with school to keep up with posting. I'll try to be more on top of it. Also, thank you to all the people who acually like what I write! It's kinda hard to believe, but thank you.

Edited: March 2, 2020
--------------------------------------------

Kirishima's POV

'Wait wait wait, Kaminari's trans. And his parents beat him up for that? And he stopped responding!'
After Kaminari texted me, I quickly went to text Mina, Sero, and Bakugo about what was happening. Leaving out the trans part because it was not my secret to tell.

*Over text*

Mina! Sero! Bakugo!

What do you want shitty hair!? -Bakugo

Yeah, why are you texting us? It's Christmas! -Sero

It's about Kaminari.

Yeah, what about him? -Mina

Well, he told his parents something, then woke up on the bathroom floor with his hair matted and sticky from his blood.

Oh no! -Mina

That sounds bad -Sero

Yeah, and now he won't respond to my texts. I think he passed out! Can you meet me at his house in 5 minutes?

Yeah of course! -Mina

Mhm-Sero

Do I have to?- Bakugo

YES!

YES!-Mina

YES!-Sero

Ok fine. -Bakugo

*back in the real world*

'Yes, I'm almost there.' I suddenly fall on my butt. 'Um, what happened'
"Ugh, watch where you're going."
I watch as he stands up. The purple-haired guy starts to walk away but turns back and asks, "Why are you in such a big hurry?"
Me, completely forgetting who this guy was I answer. "Well, Kaminari might be getting abused and might be bleeding out right now."
I remember who this guy was and his quirk. I cover my mouth but it was too late.
He looks at me and says, "Wai-what. Kaminari could be bleeding out and you're on the ground talking to me!"
"Yeah."
He pulls me off the ground. Looking at me he says, "Take me with you. I want to help."
And with that, we ran to Kaminari's house.