"taehyung? why are you here?"

taehyung just stares at jeongguk, blinded by his beauty. he's wearing grey sweatpants and a black t-shirt.

"i didn't want to come here either. don't worry.", taehyung says.

you can see all the tattoos on his arms and it's so hot. taehyung could cry right now.

"i felt sorry for him. his parents aren't home and he's scared."

"this is really stupid.. i'm going home.", taehyung says and could punch himself why he even agreed to go with hoseok.

"come with me.", jeongguk says and stands up. taehyung gulps and looks at him with big eyes but jeongguk isn't looking at him.

taehyung follows him until they reach a balcony.

taehyung is shaking right now. no one ever made him feel this way. he wasn't ever scared of anyone except from his dad. and now he is kind of scared of jeongguk. but it's a different way of being scared. more like anxious.

"why are you here?", he asks.

"hoseok just told you. but don't worry i'll go home. i really didn't want to come here but he kinda convinced me." taehyung says, wondering if jeongguk really hates him that much.

"you don't get it. you shouldn't be here, it's dangerous. bad people are out there taehyung and you're underestimating them."

even when he snaps like that he looks hot as fuck.

"but.. here with you i am safe. right?" jeongguk just stares at him for a few seconds, before he scoffs.

"you could never be safe with me taehyung."

"that's not true.", taehyung disagrees. "you don't know anything about me, how the fuck can you say that?"

"i can feel that you're not bad. you really aren't."

jeongguk laughs.

"the life that i'm living is nothing for someone like you."

"well ok. at first i thought we could be friends or something but if we're really that different.."

jeongguk thinks for a moment before he sighs. "stay here for tonight. but tomorrow i will bring you home and we'll never see each other again."

"you can sleep in my room, i will sleep on the couch.", he says, before leaving the balcony.

taehyung follows him to the living room where he can see hoseok, the other guy and someone that he has never seen before.

"oh taehyung. come here, sit down.", the stranger says. taehyung feels uncomfortable but sits down next to him anyway.

taehyung looks at hoseok and the other guy who finally introduces himself. "my name is yoongi by the way."

"we've never talked to each other but i'm glad to meet such a cutie like you. my name is jackson.", the boy right next to him says.

"hi.", taehyung says. "you're really pretty.", he says and suddenly puts his hand on taehyungs thigh.

taehyungs eyes widen and he blushes, even though he feels uncomfortable.

"jackson, that's enough.", jeongguk says. "i'm sorry. i just can't keep my hands to myself by this beauty right next to me.". he smirks.

"that's enough jackson, you're making him scared.", hoseok says. "taehyung, come here.", jeongguk says and taehyung stands up immediately, sitting down next to jeongguk on the floor.

when jackson stares directly into taehyung's eyes and even licks his lips, taehyung doesn't even notice that he goes closer and closer to jeongguk, almost cuddling him.

he clings to his arm, feeling very uncomfortable because of jackson.

jeongguk puts his arm around taehyung. "jackson that's enough!", jeongguk snaps and finally he stops.

"i have to go home now. it was a pleasure to meet you.", jackson says and winks one last time before leaving.

jeongguk pulls his arm away and taehyung immediately keeps distance to him.

"you should sleep now. come.", jeongguk says and taehyung follows him until they reach jeongguks room.

taehyung likes jeongguk's room a lot.

it's black and white but more black. it just looks aesthetic and so nice.

"wow

"wow.", taehyung says. "you like it?", jeongguk asks and taehyung nods.

"i'll give you something to wear.", he says and taehyung nods while blushing.

jeongguk takes out sweatpants and a sweatshirt from his wardrobe, giving it to taehyung.

"thank you.", he says. "good night.", jeongguk says before leaving the room and closing the door.

taehyung changes into jeongguks clothes (of course not without smelling on them), before he lays down in jeongguks bed.