-- CHAPTER ONE

6:37PM - 9th april 20xx

"takei! did you really have to invite all 13 of us to this fancy dancy dinner?" coda whined as they were all walking to takei's aunt's house which was a bit far from the main city.

"i'm sorry that i invited all of you guys, but aunt has a really really big dinner and she wanted a lot of people to come over i suppose." takei replied as he looked down at the pavement.

"why the hell is her house so far away?" nogachi asked in a rude manner, kicking a small stone as he walked.

"i dunno." takei shrugged. the others were also there, walking in a few groups.

"how long is this walk gonna be..?" noda asked, as she rubbed her right arm nervously. "i think just.. another five minutes?" takei responded, a bit unsure of his answer.

"you better not be lying." tamaki mumbled, her arms crossed.

after another five minutes, they all arrived. "finally! we're here!" kono squealed, tired of all the walking they did.

the house had a very eerie vibe to it. the house looked like a mixture of a haunted house and a luxury mansion at the same time. some windows were broken and nobody knew why, but everything else was in good condition.

"why does the house look so .. weird." tamaki commented, as she looked at the house, a bit confused of its state.

"eh? it doesn't look too bad." yoshiya stated, one of his eyebrows raised.

takei went to the front door and knocked on it. the others went behind takei as they waited for a response at the door. nobody answered for a minute until they all heard, "one moment please!" they all waited until takei's aunt, aiko, answered the door.

"it's lovely to see you all!" aiko smiled, as she let them in. they all walked in, looking at the very shiny and well cleaned interior.

"please take a seat inside there and i'll get the dinner ready in just one second!" takei's aunt was happy to see that people came to her dinner. the dinner didn't have a special meaning or purpose. she just wanted a reason for just a nice chat.

everyone sat down at the dinner table and waited. "this dinner better be worth the long ass walk." nagamatsu mumbled, as she rested her head on her palm.

after another couple of a minutes, the dinner finally arrived. everyone looked at the dish in surprise, seeing on how appetising it looked. they all took their own portion of food and started to eat.

during dinner, aiko asked if anyone wanted any more drinks so she headed to the kitchen to get some spare soda,

but suddenly,
a scream was heard.

"what the-" takei muttered as he turned his head to the door which was open. takei stood up, "i-i'm gonna see if she's ok,," before anyone got to say a word, takei left the room.

they all heard something opening outside and takei was heard,

screaming,

but then it was muffled by something.

"o-ok! something is obviously going on here.." yoshiya stated, feeling a bit uneasy about all the screams and what was happening. he stood up, looking at the door.

"t-the fuck do you think.." even nogachi was scared.

yoshiya, sunada and mira looked at each other and nodded. "alright! us three are just gonna go check out what happened.. wish us luck." yoshiya announced, as each of them left one by one,