Chapter Ten

That night, a large feast was held on Green M&M to celebrate the defeating of Queen Kara. Every citizen from every planet was invited. Emperor daisy used her scepter to make the whole castle bigger. All the damage done by Queen Kara was instantly fixed after her scepter broke. houses were fixed, Culptes rebuild, and all the trees came back on every planet. 

          Moments before dinner started, Emperor Schnauzer stood up and made an announcement. everyone went silent.

          "Before dinner starts, Me and Emperor Daisy just want to thank you all for coming. I will now introduce our Emperors." he pauses. "From Red M&M, Emperor Alen and Emperor Rose."

           The Red-Alien couple walked into the Dinning room, bowed, and went to take their seat at the Emperor's table.

          "From Orange M&M, Emperor Golden and Emperor Sliver."

          They walked in, bowed, sat down.

          "From Yellow M&M, Emperor Liam and Emperor Molly."

          This was the one weird kingdom where one Emperor was Alien and one was a domesticated dog, like Emperor Schnauzer.

          "From Green M&M, Myself, Emperor Schnauzer, and Emperor Daisy."

          Both Emperors went up, took a bow, then Emperor Schnauzer went back to listing names.

          "From Blue M&M, Emperor Aqua and Emperor Alice. From Purple M&M, Emperor Moon and Emperor Lexi."

          All the Emperors went to their seats. Emperor Schnauzer continued his speech. "We gather here today to celebrate the victory of heroes on their quest to Defeat Queen Kara. This quest was a complete success and all the citizens of Pink M&M are now free."

          There was a cheer from the crowd. the citizens from pink M&M cheered the loudest. they were free from the cruel Emperor they had lived by for so long.

          Emperor Schnauzer smiled. "A new Emperor and his or her mate will be crowned to lead that planet soon. until we find time to do that, Emperor Daisy will rule them temporarily."

          Emperor Daisy nodded.

          "Anyway, let's introduce the heroes that accomplished this journey. Please welcome to the room, Lauren, Jordana, Gracie, Jackson, and Jimmy!"

          The heroes came in the room to a warm welcome from all the different planets. They all smiled and bowed.

          "I'm Lincoln now," Lincoln whispered to Jackson. "Jimmy was my dog name."

          Jackson chuckled.

          When the applause was done, they went to go sit at the table with the Emperors, followed by Emperor Schnauzer and Daisy. They Emperors there were very pleased to meet them.

          "You don't know how much this means to us," Emperor Liam smiled.

          "We've waited for this day for so long," Emperor Lexi agreed. "Where all the tribes could live in peace and harmony."

          "We're pleased we could make it happen," Jordana smiled.

          Dinner continued. The heroes were asked many questions (Eventually Lincoln told the entire story. The Emperors were very amused), and the heroes even had a few questions for the Emperors.

          "Hey, Emperor Schnauzer?" Lauren called.

          "Yes?" He replied.

          "How come you, Emperor Daisy, and Emperor Molly are the only Emperors that are animals? she asked.

          The three Emperors exchanged glances, then burst out laughing. 

          "That's another Long story," Emperor Schnauzer said with a chuckle. "Back before the battle with Queen Kara..."