Prologue

Years ago...

Emperor Schnauzer had never been more terrified in his life. He was surrounded by his enemies, all his subjects running and screaming in terror and Queen Kara and her Armies attacked them. Houses were being destroyed everywhere. Trees fell. Queen Kara was using her magic to make all His subjects vanish. The only things on Green M&M that were impossible to dystroy were him and the Palace, which was built with an invisible forcefield all around it.

          Emperor schnauzer had to act. He was the only one who could save them. He had the powers.

          He pulled out his scepter and did a spell on him to make him fly. He took off and got a good view of Queen Kara, but then, so did she.

          He was running out of time.

          "Emperor Schnauzer," Kara snickered. "Just the dog I wanted to see."

            He let out a low growl. His red mantle blowing in the wind behind him. "This is my kingdom. I won't let you dystroy it."

          "Bet," Queen Kara smiled as she cast a spell on herself to make her levitate. "Half your citizens are already gone. Taking out the other half should be just as easy."

          "No!" Emperor Schnauzer yelled. He swept down to the ground and individually started casting protection spells on every citizen he could. Unfortunately, he couldn't save them all. Queen Kara got to the ones Emperor Schnauzer didn't. Eventually, only a few subjects survived.

          Queen Kara Snarled.  She cast a spell that made all of her subjects float in the sky beside her. "I've had enough here. I've proved here that I am the most powerful ruler of the most powerful planet. Never underestimate what the Kingdom of Pink M&M is capable of!" 

          All of Queen Kara's subjects cheered and celebrated. Emperor Schnauzer stared up at them, fury in his eyes. 

          "Next, we attack Red M&M," she announced. "They're second most powerful. We Must show them who's Boss!" There was a moment of silence, then She turned to face Emperor schnauzer one last time. "It was fun destroying your kingdom!" she smiled. She lifted her scepter and cast spell that sent a fast-moving lightning bot down towards Emperor Schnauzer. 

          He lifted his paws to his face and closed his eyes to defend himself. But instead of hitting him, The lightning hit his scepter, snaping it in half. Emperor Schnauzer was thrust backward. He opened his eyes and looked at the snaped scepter in shock. All his subjects surrounded him, all staring at the scepter. Without that scepter, Emperor Schnauzer couldn't do half the spells he normally could. More than half his magic came from that scepter. And now it was broken. Worthless. Powerless.