Mission pt 2

Yn POV
As we walking to our destination I think I hear something.

Yn:guys hold on.

Tobi:what is it clown.

Yn:I think I here something

I close my eyes and try and sense to see I'm right hold and to no hold.

Yn:Everyone down know

As they duck a kunai flies over our head.

Kyle:we under attack erza formation 6.

As erza goes over to kiba to protect me and tobi of to
Kyle to try and help him.

Yn:what do you want us to do.

Kyle:since you have a good sense try and sense how many and where Tobi watch his back.

I step my foot into the ground

Okay there is one at 12 o'clock,left at 8 o'clock and right at 4 o'clock

Tobi:you got that Kyle sensei

Kyle:yes know move out

They move quietly and sneak up behind them and attack them. They tried them up to the tree and removed there mask.

Kyle:know do you want to explain why you are following us.

Kiba:I might have assumed they might have sent someone after me to keep me quiet.

Tobi:you think you should have told us this before we left.

Erza:if you would have told us before we could have been more prepared for an attack.

Kyle:you two enough can't you tell that she fella guilty for what she did. And yes if you would have told us before we could have extra measure to protect you and us. Know I'm going let this slide know you have else to tell us.

Kiba:yes they might send an skilled assassin after us if there lackeys didn't get the job done the ones we just ran into are just random people but the assassin I'm afraid that they are from my clan.

Tobi:all great we are dealing with an invisible assassin can this get any worse.

I push him out of the way catching a needle I look around to see if they are still here i aging try my sesmic sense but I can't tell where there are.

Yn:damm it they gone we need to keep moving.

As we keep walking night breaks we decided to keep on moving for her safety.

Erza:so can you tell me about you clan.

Kiba:we own this huge piece of land about the size of a small village filled with beautiful animals and plants,great fruit beautiful sky it was wonderful everyone know everyone. Since it was peaceful we didn't need ninja we trained with our parents form a young age to harrens our true power.

Erza:it seems that you had a good childhood going up.

Kiba:I did up until everyone got kidnapped and know it like a ghost town.

Yn:so when did the kidnapping start to happened

Kiba:it started about two weeks ago it started at with young adults know it seems like anyone is getting snatched up. They mostly takes young girls.

Kyle:do you have any ideas might why they are taking young girls also do you have a way to stop them.

Kiba:we believe they are taking young girls because they hold the most potential we are creating a potion for someone to take so they can be passed off.

Tobi:have you ever tested this potion out before.

Kiba:yes and no.

Tobi:what do you mean yes and no.

Kiba:yes because we did test it on some inanimate objects but never on a living person before and since most of the people are gone we have no one left.

Erza:I will do it if it could benefit your village I will be happy do it.

Kiba:thank you I really appreciate it.

Erza:it the best I can do to help you. Know how far are we from your village.

Kiba: we should be there in an hour.

After another hour of walking we reached her village and she wasn't kinding when she said it was a ghost town.

Like this

Like this.

She takes us to her grandmother house.

Kiba:grandma I'm home and I brought some people that can help us.

Grandmother:that great dear I have almost finishing up the potion,I'm sorry to say but we don't have enough rooms for all of us so you all the boys have a room and the girls and I take the other bedroom.

Kiba leads us to our rooms where we shelter down and went to sleep