First chunin exam

Third  POV

Third  POV

Today is the day the day of the chunin exam as ever village came to see the last remaining member of the Uchiha clan Susuko Uchiha. Everyone Met with there team before taking the exam. Y/n arrives at the bridge with his teammates waiting on him.

Y/n:you guys ready

Erza:as ready as I can be

Tobi:let's get this over

Y/n:so do you think this will be easy

Erza:I don't know I ask people about it apparently it's live or die.

Y/n:you actually think that we will die.

Tobi:if you die that means you took weak ad deserve death.

Y/n:no need to be so blunt about it.

The three of them arrives at the testing building in the hallway it is filled with people from the other villages. The entrances to the room are being guarded by two dudes not letting anyone in.

Tobi:can they really not see through this.

Ezra:what do you mean.

Tobi:this is obviously a genjutsu.

Tobi releases them from the genjutsu and the both of them can see that it is the wrong door number.

Y/n:good call Tobi you saved us.

Erza:lets find the real room.

Little did they know Is that was the first of many test the three off them face. When they get to open the people look at them.

Erza:why are all of them looking at us.

Tobi:well isn't the obvious all of them are scoping out the competition. I'm going to say this all of you I hope you know that I'm going to crush you underneath my foot.

This earned everybody attention even form those form the leaf. Y/n slaps his head with his hand.

Y/n:did you really say that.

Everyone takes there seat as the proctor comes in and passes out all of the test.

Ibiki:I'm Ibiki Morino y'all have 30 minutes to take a test it is 9 questions.

Y/n POV

The time start and both Tobi and erza are seated to far for me and I don't know anybody so can't ask anyone for answers. I look at the question and none of them make since. I can't be the reason my team falls my only option is to cheat. By the looks of it I'm not the only one who thought about many people are using differ methods of cheating. Some in front me is wearing glasses i used it reflection to copy there answers.

Ibiki:everything down it time for the last question.

The room became suspense of the last question.

Ibiki:if you answer the question wrong you can never take the chunin exam aging if you walk away know you can take it aging.

So this is the 10 question some people leave the room and they failed as the last team leave the room. Please don't leave the room you two it's a trap question.

Naruka:even if I fail I rather fail then walk away like a coward.

Ibiki:congratulations y'all passed.

We did we passed the first round we all meat outside a gate and waited for our next test.