Enter yn uzumaki

Know before we begin I have a question any more into the harem also for writers out there do you have an idea when writing stories because all of my chapters are thought of when writing them

Third POV
It have been 12 years since the nine tails attack on the leaf village. And ever since then have been it have been peaceful and quiet up until know. We open up to see a young girl defacing the hokages stone faces. As a group of jounin Chase after her she uses a cloak to hide herself.

???:ha you will never catch me.

???:oh is that right naruka

Naruka:Iruka sensei what are you doing here shouldn't you be at the academy.

Iruka:I should say the same thing about you.

He then drags her to the academy much for her dismay.

Yn POV
Where is iruka sensei at he never this late unless don't tell me. That when the door opens to reveal home with naruka tied up.damm it why is she likes this.

Iruka:since naruka wanted to fool around all of you will have to review the transformation justu. Now first up is Sakura Hurano.

Sakura:alright transform.

Iruka:very good next is Sasuki Uchiha

Yn:I don't know why you always have to do this.

Naruka:because it is fun to pull pranks.

Yn:yeah there no doubt about that but why do you have to this during academy time,most of the class is tried of you.

Iruka:Naruka Uzumaki

Let this say she didn't do good at all,I go next and well of crouse I pass,class is the dismissed and we head home but.

Villager:look at the demon brat

Villager2:we should have killed her off when we had the chance.

Yn:you know we can hear you so I suggest you shut the hell up before you get knocked the hell up.

Villager:why you little

He tried to punch my but i grabbed his fist

Yn:you shouldn't have done that buddy

I punched him in his stomach sending him back into his little stand.

Yn:know let that serves as a reminder that if anyone tries to hurt her you will have to deal with me.

Villagers:yes sir

Yn:naruka what time is it.

Naruka:it's about 5:30 why

Yn:we are late for dinner

Naruka:oh sh

We then rush home,when we get there we are met with the scariest thing you can see the pissed off mom.