Prologue

We open up to see a man with and child in the middle of the night in the woods it looks like the man up a portal up.

???:I'm so sorry son you can't stay in this time with Indra and Ashura fighting,I hope where ever you wind up you will be safe,you go find yourself some friends that will have your back. I love you my son goodbye.

He then send the boy to the portal closing it behind him. As the baby travels through the portal it ends with him in the woods. We see that a giant fox is attacking a village as a guy with a cloak on saying the 4th hokage with a women and new born baby. The man sit down the two and preforms a reaper death seal. Chains warps around the fox chaining it down to ground. As the 4th performers a tail beast sealing on the women and the baby. As the fox attacks them his nails stabbed them stomach. The women lays down died and the man disperse. After I while a old man and medical personnel.

Old man:check if she has a pulse

As the medical doctor goes to check if she has a pulse the old man finds a baby he picks him up and carries him back to the women and the other baby.

Doctor:she have pulse but it very faint we need to her an hospital.

He then picks her up and starts to take off to the hospital while the old man picks up the other baby.

Timeskip third pov
We open up to see to the room in an hospital bed bed who starts to wake up.

Red hair:urg what happened wait how I'm still i alive

The door opens up to reveal the old man and the doctor.

Doctor:you had a faint pulse and we got you here just in time to safe your life.

Old man:unfortunately we couldn't safe your husband but we did have safe your kid and we found another kid in the area I'm asking you to take care of both of them.

Red hair:you mean that naruka is safe please let me see him.

Old man:yes we will but can you please take care of the other kid.

Red hair:yes I will know please show me them.

The doctor opens the door to reveal the two baby warped in blankets and hands her the kids.

Old hair:kushina what are you going to name him

Kushina:I'm going to name him Yn.

Old man:very well