Team

Tobi POV
Man this sucks why do I have to be in a team with the ass clown and the hyuga. Why couldn't I be with someone who doesn't talk.

Yn:i don't know why you like that so let just try to get along.

Tobi:I will never work with you mr.perfect.

Yn:oh great another emo ass bitch that doesn't but bitch an moan.

Ezra:guys knock it off okay we are a team we a supposed to stick together.

???:she right you know we are supposed be as one.

Tobi:how might you be.

Kyle:I'm kyle I'm your sensei,okay let me tell you something about myself. I like:reading,sleeping,and
Cooking while I dislike:people who leave the friends
Behind,and spicy food. Know I'm sure you all know each other so since you two can't get along my first act is to cuff you guys together until you can get along.

Ezra:what about me sensei

Kyle:since you are the one not trying to kill anyone you are going tell me how they are doing.

Tobi:you have a better chance to see hell freeze over than see me joined together with him.

Kyle:if you don't do this I will send all of you back to the academy.

Ezra face shifts to joy to creepy

Ezra:know you two will do this because if you don't I will kick you asses half to Sunday

Both:yes mama

Kyle:'note to self don't ever piss her off'
He then reached into his bag and pull out some hand cuffs and cuffs us together damm.

Kyle:know until you two learned how to work together those will not come off.

Tobi:fuck you.

Kyle:oh someone is disrespectful I was going to go light but since someone has a mouth on him. 25 laps around the village,100 thumb pushes,then you all have to try take these bells.

Tobi:f

Yn then cover his mouth

Yn:tobi shut the hell up okay I don't want to gives  us more to do and if I'm late for dinner again I'm dead.

Tobi:whatever

Kyle:all right know your time starts know.

They then starts to run around the village while he watching as that going on we jump to Naruka group.

Third POV

Kakashi:know you three have two try to takes these bells for me. Come with an intent to kill know and my mark.

Naruka didn't wait Kakashi dodges.

Kakashi:you should have waited know thousands finger of death