"You know how to shoot guns now. I know you do." He says to me, I get confused.

    "Yeah...why?" I say with furrowed brows. He takes a handgun out of his back pocket.

    "I think it is necessary for you, and everyone else to carry." He explains, holding the gun out to me. I shake my head.

    "I don't want it. My dad-" I start to say, but he cuts me off.

    "Look, I don't care what your delusional father has to say about it! I'm not asking." He snaps, making me flinch. I just look at him not making a move for the gun. "Take the damn gun! Your crazy father might not agree, but it's just safer this way."

    "Quit talking about my father that way! I don't know who you think you are, but if you think you call the shots and get to make decisions like that, your wrong! My daddy already told you this is his farm not yours." I snap, annoyed at how he was speaking about my father. I continue,

    "I don't want the damn gun. If you think it's safer for everyone to carry, then you take it up with my dad, and Rick." I say I can see him getting angrier. "Maybe your the delusional one, maybe you think your talkin' to Carl, because you don't get to tell me what's best for me! That's my daddy's job. It's not even your job with Carl, you just think it is because you done it with Lori. Wake up Shane!"

    After I finish I turn to walk away, but he grabs my arm and makes me stay.

    "Now you listen here you little shit! Hershel's way and Ricks way, it's gonna get us killed!" He says getting in my face. "Now y'all may think I'm a monster, but I'm just doing what's best for all of us, so we can survive." His grip gets tighter and tighter until I yelp.

    "Ow! Let me go you bastard!" I say. But, he doesn't listen. My eyes start stinging with tears, I try so hard to hold them in.

    "Hey! Watch your mouth when your talking to me." He growls pulling me closer to him, threateningly. A tear falls. I see some group members coming out of the house. Shane has his back to them.

    "Please let go! Your hurting me!" I say, but when he doesn't let go I yell. "Get off me you asshole!"

    I see people running towards us, then I feel a sting on the side of my face. I fall to the ground and cover my cheek with my hand. Tears are falling. I look up at Shane to see his hand spread like he slapped someone, realizing that someone was me. His angry eyes soften when he realized what he did.

    "Shit! Mackenzie I'm sorry. I just got mad I'm-" he starts apologizing, but is cut off when Daryl gets in front of him pushing him violently away from me.

    "What the hell man!" Daryl shouts, keeping himself between me and Shane. "No, back the hell up!" He shouts again when Shane tried to get past him to I guess apologize to me.

    Maggie runs over in front of Daryl. She slaps Shane in his face.

    "Don't you ever touch my little sister like that again! Ya hear me! I'll kill you if you do it again!" She yells in his face, then walks over to me, and helps me up. Most of the group is by us now. Rick starts pulling Shane back.

    "What you trying to do man? Are you trying to get us kicked out?" T-dog says. I'm still shocked and in tears at what happened. I'll never trust Shane, I wish daddy would kick him out, and just him.

    I just nod every time Maggie asked if I was okay. She started walking me inside, while Rick yells at Shane for what happened.

    She sat me on the couch, and goes to grab a wet washcloth. When she walks back in she wipes my tears with the washcloth. I close my eyes letting the coldness of the cloth calm me.

"Your sure your okay?" She asks putting a hand on my cheek. I nod.

"I wish Beth would get better real soon. I really want her to sing to me." I say, as a tear falls. Maggie smiles sadly at me. Wiping the tear away.

"Don't worry, she will." She says to me. "And, don't you worry about Shane either. He's just a crazy maniac."

That he very much is.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Yes Shane is very much a asshole in this story.😂 but he was in the show too. If you like this story pls comment, vote, and share. Thank you!❤️

(Chapter ? 👇)
What is your opinion on Shane Walsh?