Chapter - 1: Her Fate; His Acceptance

Start from the beginning

Annapurna and Sujata started getting busy with their routine and upbringing of their three kids Sanskar, Laksh & Uttara.

Years later, Adarsh also got married with Pari in love marriage. They had a daughter named Pihu.

Sanskar completed his studies from Harvard University he joined the business, and soon proved himself as true scion of Maheshwari Business House.

He became pride of Maheshwari family.

Annapurna and Sujata started receiving marriage proposals for Sanskar from all reputed families, but they always had one name in their mind for their son.

'Swara'

Due to busy life, their relationship with Bose family became a memory.

Annpurna and Sujata were visiting Durga Ma temple of Kolkatta during Navaratri they met Shobha.

It came as shock for both of them hearing Reva and Anurag's accidental death 10 years ago.

Swara was just 13 years when coming back from party their car met with an accident on one stormy night and both died on the spot. It was difficult for Dida to take care of little Swara so she moved back to Kolkatta, bought flat in the Kalibadi infront of Gadodia's.

Sharmishtha Gadodia elder daughter of Shobha. Sharmistha was married to Shekhar. Couple had one daughter named Ragini.

Shobha informed Annapurna and Sujata about Swara's marriage on Dassehra Muhurat which broke their dream to have Swara as their daughter in law.

"Shoru what are you thinking?" Dida pulled Swara.

"Shoru, I knew this once Reva mentioned it to me long back. She and Anurag both wanted this alliance but then they left us in middle. I am not forcing you to accept this. You are a big, responsible and matured girl who can think for herself." a

"Swara beta I know it's very difficult for you to accept this, but trust me, my Sanskar is a gem. He will be a perfect life partner for you." Sujata said while holding Swara's hand.

"You will be my daughter, trust me please." Annapurna said while assuring Swara.

Swara kept on listening Annpurna and Sujata while bowing her head.

Swara looked at her Dida. She blinked her eyes and nodded her head in positive response.

After receiving positive response from Dida, Swara nodded her head providing her acceptance for this marriage proposal.

Sujata pulled her kissed her forehead passing motherly love. Where as Annpurna folded her hands passing her gratitude to almighty.

"Pari, please come to Kolkatta with Ma and others, Sanskar is getting married today with Swara. Also, while coming please arrange for Shadi ka Lehenga and Mangalsutra also necessary things." Annapurna informed Pari

She gave updates about sudden marriage proceedings and asked her family members to come Kolkatta.

"Sanskar please pick up the call" Sujata was frustrated over her workaholic son. She was continuously trying his number which was on silent mode.

"Sujata you know him, when he is in meeting, he will not pick up any one's call." Annapurna knew her nephew in and out. She kept her hand on Sujata's shoulder.

"But Jiji within next 4-5 hours this boy is getting married and he is busy with meetings" Sujata was in full on panic mode.

In morning, when Annapurna and Sujata visited Badi, for helping preparations for marriage as they considered Swara as their daughter.