Part 15 ( Stop Bother )

Jisoo POV

I hope that everything, just a dream  I still in sleep . but it was the reality, i can't run away from the truth about V bartey me behind all this time .

" Unnie...Are you ok now?" Jennie ask me worry

" I'm sorry to make you feel bad with me.." I wipe my tear and look away

" Stop talk nonesens you are my sister ! you doesn't have to feel sorry ." she trun me back to face her

" Jennie... we both ...really are fool don't we ? the good person near us we don't notice ...but we give our love to the bad person who doesn't give us true love..." I feel hurt in my heart and, I still can't believe with my eye .

" Unnie...I know you can't Acctep it yet...but,please stay strong for dad for me and...Rose. she's do everything, to make you open your eye see though about V..." she rigth...Rose hlep me to see the real V that'd I never knew about.

" If I'm strong enough maybe it'll  be good . Jennie we was dump by them ya know, V ask me to run away from here and go with him living together...He's say he don't love the girl that he's mother get for him...but what I see in the TV...he's enjoy with her...they has fun together and talk me he's doesn't love her ? I'm going insane...he lie to me Jennie...I hate him..." I  hurt it real ,he'd say he love me and want to use our life together and run away from here without other people bother us ...so what now he lie to me from the start.

" Unnie...not only you...look at me please, I'm that's better then you ? our issue are the same ...Kai dump me  to hotel for money in exchange selling me for money...he's have a wife...I never knew about it untill today...he just using me for money but never love me ...I really regret to fall in love with him. Unnie , i still want to figth for my life why don't you get up and figth with me ? why did you let's weakness eat your heart ? come on we still have dad .he's the only family we has ...please !" Jennie cry and hug me to comfort , i know she's worry about me and her story with kai was hurt the same us mine.

" Your right! we still has dad ! I can't give up so easily we need to move on from thoes people. I can't lest weakness throw me into darkness! thanks , Jennie you make me realize life is short if we didn't use it well we  will regret. " I get thought about it why do. i need to be weak and give myself hurting by them .

" Yes Unnie !! get up we need to go to work too don't forget we still have a debt to pay Lisa and Rose..."  Jennie stand up and give me a hand to get up .

" Alrigth let's do it !"

I smile at Jennie and get up we see Rose and Lisa go to work . So, we hurry go to work too. untill afternoon i and Jennie take a rest because, this morning many people come to our cafe we been busy and tried .

" Ah.. so tried..Unnie give me some food " Jennie take a sit near the window and touch her stomachs

" haha .ok. here ya go eat slowly you will choke if you eat so fast! " i take a lunch boxe and give one to her . she's really hungry don't she.

" I'm  hungry..let's eat !" Jennie open boxe lunch

We about to eat and sudden my phone ring . it was the person I want to kill him the most.  I look at Jennie  give me to answer and put on speakers to hear what he's gonna say together.

" Hello Jisoo! I miss you so much baby !" he sound so happy Huh?

" what are calling me for ?" I say normal without emotion

" Aww why you sound like that's? of course i miss you ! " miss my ass you just want to hide it from me don't you .

" really ? i don't think so V !" I shout at him that's make V cerious.

" Baby ? did you made at me ? i am so sorry I was busy lately...can you Stop angry with me now ?" Busy with fucking girl don't you. i truth you i most be fool ! I really want to say it but i hold back

" I'm busy if you didn't have any  important things to talk to me"

" Baby why you so strange? you never talk to me like this?!" yes you are rigth but why did I need to be nice to a person like you huhuu.

" What the Fuck V! you fool my sister not enough? and liying to her you busy lately my ass! you busy fucking your frince don't you ! stop talk lie  we know everything V ! " Jennie can't hold back anymore, yell loudly to V on the phone make V stay silent can't talk back.

what in my mind was talk out by Jennie ,she so made and it make me laugh at her .I hold my laugh by cover my mouth

" What !! No it not true! truth me Jisoo I only love you ! why did I do that's with other girl, I swaer I only love you please, don't truth other people talking nonesens baby !" haha if i was the stupid person maybe, i will fail in he'd trick agian but sorry man I'm hurt and I remember how it hurt .

" STOP YOUR FUCKING LIE V, AND STOP BOTHER MY LIFE FROM NOW ON !" I shout and end the call Jennie high five with a smile without notice there a person behinds us keep smiling .

" Can we join you both ?" Rose look at me in her hand have a boxe chicken I really want to eat it .

" I'm hugry give me some please!" Lisa  walk to Jennie and put ice cream on the table make Jennie smile widely

" Of course why not. let  eat !" Jennie hurry take 2 ice cream on her side and share her food with  Lisa

" here for you eat up hehe " Rose put chiken on my hand

" Thanks  Rose lets   eat with me!"

I smile at her we really enjoy this afternoon  lunch.  i glad I meet her . Rose you are the best for me ...I never  thought i fall for you day by day untill now.