Part 2 ( breakfast )

Jennie POV

I woke up , and do my morning routine like  everyday .then walk to Unnie who is still sleep .

" Unnie woke up! it morning already!" I shake her body and it work , she open her eye .

" Yammm, i still want to sleep more..." Jisoo rub her eye and still want to sleep.

" Unnie, don't forget we not in our home...so better remember. we need to find a work and pay the debt!!" just the few word I say ,Unnie get up so fast and go to bathroom .then we come to downstairs eat breakfast together.

" Good morning

" Good morning. Miss Jennie/ Jisoo" Auntie look at us with full of smile .

" Morning Auntie!" we both say together and sit down .

" here your breakfast , please enjoy!" Auntie put the dish on the table and give it to us .

" Thanks Auntie !" we both smile to her and eat our food .

So strange .i don't see them around here so, I ask Auntie.

" Hmm -Auntie, where is Lisa and Rose? don't they eat breakfast?" i look at Auntie and then ,Unnie stop eating too.

" Are they still not awake yet Auntie ?!" Unnie asking too

" Miss Jisoo/ Jennie. about Miss Lisa/Rose.they both go to do exercise together since early....ohh, there they are back now !" Aunty point  the door, who has two person enter with serious face.

I look at Lisa

I look at Lisa. she so damm hot no matter how she look in other clouth, awhile Unnie look at Rose too .

 she so damm hot no matter how she look in other clouth, awhile Unnie look at Rose too