Part 9 ( Cafe )

Jennie POV

Today .I though only Unnie will go with Rose. who whould have though ,Lisa bought me with her too. on the way I see her so quiet and didn't talk much, but she knew when I want to open the mirrors look at the view  or don't want to have anynone bother. she just trun on the music for me and it really make me happy because this was  my feveret song ! .

I don't know when I fallsleep, but after i wakeup. i see her jackets cover my body.  i smile and look around we already arrive .

" Why don't you woke me up? " I get off from the car and ask her .

" You look so much enjoy this sleep ... so , I just want you to have it and don't want to bother you." she look at me with a gental eye not a made eye i see before.  it so much change.

" Thank you very much, Lisa..for your jacket.." I give her back her jackets. she smile at me and acctep it not forget to hold my hand walking with her. i  get surprise.

" Rose and Jisoo in there. follow me. " she give me a sweet smile. my heart get attack with this person. I hold my heart with other hand when Lisa already hold my hand . I look around it a nice place there so many people around here, but it look like this place so empty even many people around.

" Where are we Lisa?"

" You will know later~ hehe " she's put her finger on my lip the make me shut up and continue walking.

" Welcome to my Cafe, Jennie " Lisa look so happy and I could see her  smile so many time

" Welcome to my Cafe, Jennie " Lisa look so happy and I could see her  smile so many time.  when she open her mind,but in thoes eye are not very  clear . i feel like there are a darkness inside her .

" Wow ! this place so nice !! haha " I look around and see Unnie smile at Rose they really look good together. then I have eye contact with Lisa. she's so kind and nice but sometime , like a devill...I still afraid of her till now.

" Jennie!!! " Unnie run to me and shout out loudly .

" Whttaaa Unnie!!?"

" I got a work!!! Jennie!! no I mean I will work here~ hahaha !" she laugh and jump like a child.

" Unnie...please  behave yourself. you embarrassed us in front of Rose and Lisa" i whispers in her ear she's stop and agree .

" I'm glad to see you enjoy this cafe...by the way I and lisa still have meeting this afternoon. so, we got to go now bye, Jisoo Jennie!" Rose walk out with smile on her face

" I go now.. Jennie and you Jisoo ,if you need anything just talk me ,bye " Lisa go with Rose and leave me here i didn't understand this situation at all.

" Unnie, can you tell me what was this about? i still can't get it yet !"

" Ohh..ok. I forget when I'm so happy and excite ~hehe . "

" So,talk me "

" Rose , ask me lastnight rigth .that's I still doesn't have work!" she look at me

" Yes !"

"  And today ,she talks me  this cafe didn't have owner for a long time.  will i be ok, if she's want me to work here and of course Lisa agree about you too ~heheh that why I'm  so excited!"Unnie jumps around and dance so happy. I smile and want to thanks Lisa about it. if i can make money. then I able to pay off the debt  soon, and I can be together with kai ~hehe .

" Unnie let's clean up and gather our energy.yaaaaa! work hardddddd!!" I scams out loudly with Unnie .

We keep clean up untill afternoon and then my phone ring .

" Kai!! "

" Hahah ~Jennie...!"

" I miss you so much. why didn't you call me or messages ? did you know how worry am I?" i keep asking him and didn't give any specs for him to answer

" Ohh !Jennie stop !stop . i can't answer you all many question..."

" I'm sorry ,Kai.. I just miss you so much.."

" if you miss me that's much .how about we met up,Jennie? I also  miss you too..."

" Really? sure where we meet up.?" i really happy to meet with kai ,and forget about what happen before when I going out .

" I will give you the address, but when you free  , Jennie?"

" I'm...I will think about it first. if i could I will call you back ok ?"

" ohh...am a bit upset now...you resfuer to meet me Jennie..."

" Don't be...i will give you the answer tonight if i able to make it , ok ?"

" Yes!! "

" Kai, why did you so excited?"

" Ah...of course .because I can meet you soon hehe " why I feel strange in he's voice? nevermind just forget it

" Ok. bye bye! Kai. take care of yourself. I will call you tonight don't forget to pick up my call love you !"

" love you too"

I end the call and see Unnie eye on me with serious face , she's doesn't happy with my decision .

" Why did you agree with him , Jennie? did you forget when we get catch by other people in public  ?" she's rigth, ahh. what should I do .

" I am sorry...but it can't be hlep i really miss him...can't you understand?" i make a sad face to Unnie .

" hmm..let not talk about it now and continue our work .but, Jennie remember.  once you chooses a wrong decision you can't trun back .well, let's work!" I really want to ask why Unnie didn't want me meet with kai ? she's alway support me but why now?

" Yes Unnie!" I keep cleaning and look at the other side of mine it was a box full of dust. I don't care to open at all, but i sudden  drop it . i take a look and see a the girl in the picture .

she's look so cute ! I trun the back of pitcher and there is a handwritten on the back

she's look so cute ! I trun the back of pitcher and there is a handwritten on the back .

( MoMo )

I drop the picture i feel my heart start aching it hurt without reason ...what is this? who is MoMo?

(No..no...MoMo don't go!!  if i let's go of you ...you will leave me again....pleased don't..!)

I remember. what Lisa's  call me other day was this name...what is it about ? the person  Lisa call are they the same person in this picture? i shake my head and try  to calm down . 

" there no such a coincidence .many people have the same name ~hmm. nevermind just forget it !" I put the pitcher back in the box and looking for Unnie .