Interview W/ natashapreston

Well guys I'm exited to say that this is my first interview with an ambassador (:

1.) How did you find out about Wattpad…?

I found Wattpad while searching through the app store. I read on there for a while before checking out the full site.

2.) Can you relate to any of your stories…?

Not completely. I can relate to certain things, like what it's like to like a guy etc.

3.) What are your hobbies…?

My hobbies are writing (obviously!) reading, spending time with my little boy and fiance. Going to the cinema and skiing (although I've not been in years now!)

4.) Are you more of a reader or writer…?

I'm probably equally both!

5.) What is your favorite story on Wattpad…?

My favourite story on Wattpad is Nothing left to lose by kirsty1000.

6.) What inspired you to write this story…?

Most of my stories start as dreams so I guess going to bed is my inspiration lol!

7.) Did you ever thing your story would become this popular…?

No never! I'm completely amazed at how many people have read my stuff! It's crazy!

8.) Any messages for your fans…?

Thank you all <3

9.) Do you plan to make a career as a writer…?

I do plan to, so fingers crossed!

10.) What story did you have the most fun writing and why…?

The Cellar. It was challenging getting into the mind of a crazy kidnapping, killer! But fun too!

11.) Which one of your characters from one of your stories do you resemble the most…?

Amelie from The Price of Freedom. I often say the most stupid and inappropriate things!