Interview W/ xKissMeHarry

I would like to dedicate my first interview of 2013 to xKissMeHarry and just like to say that I'm so glad I have fans like you <3 Well here it is... (:

1.) How did you find out about Wattpad…?

I found out about Wattpad by my friend, Christina. Every time I would go over to her house that's pretty much all we would do was write. :)

2.) Can you relate to any of your stories…?

I can somewhat relate to my story "Mental." I know what its like to be around someone that's not exactly different, but they just have to deal with more things than I do.

3.) What are your hobbies…?

My hobbies besides writing, are I love to listen to music and draw. I'm a pretty independent person, but don't get me wrong I love hanging with my friends, too! <3

4.) Are you more of a reader or writer…?

I'd have to say I'm more of a writer since I pretty much post everyday, but I still read a whole lot on here. Pretty much any free time I have after I post I either catch up on some chapters or start reading a new book. There's no stopping me! ;)

5.) What is your favorite story on Wattpad…?

There are SO many really good ones that I've read, but I'd have to say my favorites are "Lights, Cameras, and Harry Styles" by xSnowKiss, and "Changing My Direction" by forevermystic.

6.) When did you decide you wanted to become an Author...?

There wasn't exactly a time when I specifically decided I wanted to be an author, but I did get interested in writing around the age of seven. I'm almost fourteen now, and writing is pretty much the only thing I look forward to anymore. I feel like I can really let out some of my feelings in some of my works, you know?(:

7.) Who is your one Idol on Wattpad...?

If I had to have one idol on Wattpad, I'd probably say it's either@AndreBsGirl or@OneDirection_xxoo. I do have a lot of wonderful friends on here, but those two are some of my favorite authors on here, and I hope to be as good as them one day.

8.) Any messages for your fans…?

I want to say thank you and I love you to each and everyone of my fans! You make me smile and you're the reason I update almost everyday! You guys are like my second family. (:

9.) Do you plan to make a career as a writer…?

Yes, actually. Being a writer would really interest me and as of right now, that's what I'm aiming for. I've always had a passion for writing and I'm pretty sure that I always will, too.

10.) What story did you have the most fun writing and why…?

The story I had the most fun writing was definitely "Mental." I just put a lot of heart and devotion into that, and for some reason it just felt cool to write. Pretty neat, actually. And I feel that anyone who reads it that may have a disability, they can understand they aren't different than anyone else. And if they don't have a disability, they will hopefully learn to treat others right.

11.) Which one of your characters from one of your stories do you resemble the most…?

I feel that I resemble Clover the most in "Mental," because I'm pretty shy if you don't really know me. Once I break out of my shell and become more confident around you, then you can see how hyper I truly am.(;