A Guide to the Dragons of Aroax

Description: In Aroax there has only been seven dragons known to live there. The Firewings, Darkwings, Electricwings (Or Shockwings), Windwings, Lightwings, Groundwings, and Forestwings.

---------------------------------------------------------
Firewings:

Description: Has shining red scales or sometimes gold and orange, has enormous wings, and has big sharp curvy horns that are pointed forward.
Abilities: Can breathe fire or even bigger fire, but in some cases there has been a Firewing breathing gold fire. They can also sometimes control a volcano since there are a lot of volcanoes in their kingdom. They can make it erupt, but in order to do this they must exert a lot of energy. But in that process, they also faint. They can swung their powerful tail, and they are also fast at flying but not as fast as the Windwings
King and Queen: King Molten and Queen Heat

---------------------------------------------------------
Darkwings:

Description: Shining black scales or pure black only and sometimes gray scales, have tiny glitters under their wings, has twirly horns pointing backwards, has green or blue iris, and has little spikes on its back going to the end of its tail.
Abilities: Can use their eyes for nightvision, can breathe dark fire, can tell if a bad weather is coming, can see the future and the past. They also have been known to also echolocate to locate a prey in the forest which is very helpful for them.
King and Queen: King Vanta and Queen Shade

---------------------------------------------------------
Boltwings:

Description: Has a long body, has black or yellow scales or sometimes with a line of blue. Has scales that glow in the dark because they have the electricity inside them to make it glow, has a sharp and electrifying tail.
Abilities: Can stun their enemies with their tail, can breathe electric, can stab and shock their enemies with their tail
King and Queen: King Torrent and Queen Shockingtail
Extras: When hit by lightning, their electric power will become so powerful and can be dangerous to anyone. When this happens they will become the Shockwings. This particular thing happens only in the royal bloodline and every time there is a new egg, the king and queen will wait for the right time for a storm to come and that's when they put the egg on top og a mountain to get struck and soon become a Shockwing.

---------------------------------------------------------
Windwings:

Description: Has a long tail, has a straight horn pointing backwards, has a leaf-shaped tail, has light blue scales or sometimes with white or gray scales, and and has long wings. They are also small compared to the other dragob species.
Abilities: Can fly fast with the help of the wind, can dive down quickly when chasing a prey and mostly it works. They can control the wind's circulation meaning they can control the winds in the continent based on where they want it to go. But that ability is also tough like a Firewing controlling a volcano. Too much energy exerted can cause them to faint. But if they know how to control it, then they won't struggle exerting a lot of energy. And can blow strong wind from its mouth. They are also known to be the fastest dragons in Aroax.
King and Queen: King Whirlwind and Queen Tornado

---------------------------------------------------------

Lightwing:
Description: Has glowing white scales (a bit the same with the Electricwings), has a diamond-shaped tail, has gray or light blue iris, has the same horns with the Firewings, and lastly they are a bit small, like the Windwings.
Abilities: Can produce enough light to lit a single room, can blind enemies by breathing a ball of light. They are also known to be quick in spinning while using their tail to whack their enemies. And lastly they can burst out beams of light from their bodies but only one dragon has been recorded to this and it is extremely rare to see one with that ability.
King and Queen: King Flashbang and Queen Sunlight

---------------------------------------------------------
Groundwings:

Description: Has a big and long body, has a big tail, has light or dark brown scales, and has big claws. They also have a big head which they use in battling because they can just ram into their opponent making them stunned. Their horn is curvy but it is pointed backwards.
Abilities: Can dig down fast (which they mostly use in construction works), can make earthquakes, can fling heavy boulders by stomping on the ground, can breathe for a long time at least 50 minutes, and can breathe fire (if warm enough)
King and Queen: King Basalt and Queen Quake

---------------------------------------------------------
Forestwings:

Description: Has three horns (two horns on top of its head that are pointed upwards a bit, and one small horn on top of its snout), has light green scales or yellowish-green, has small teeth, and has rough scales.
Abilities: Has a good sense of hearing that can reach up to 3 miles, can communicate with animals, has nightvision and lastly they have a good sense of sight that can reach up to 5 miles.
King and Queen: King Branch and Queen Sunrose