Her lips twitched to a pout as her jaw clenched and relaxed when she swallowed, her hands let go of the trolley to step closer to the chair in front of him. Y/n didn't speak for a while, shyly reaching for pieces of food to eat, watching him closely, intrigued by the way he would react to her cooking. She tried to bite back the proud smirk that tugged at her lips when he took a mouthful of the fluffy omelette and nodded his head approvingly. It took them a good while to downsize the spread to a few pieces on each plate, they had resorted to sharing the juice and the coffee, if that wasn't bonding then y/n didn't know what could possibly be.

"I can't eat more." Harrison sighed, leaning back on his chair with his hand rubbing his stomach. "That was really good. Where did you learn to cook?" He asked softly, the way he was looking at her waiting for her answer with a set of sparkly eyes made her look down at the almost empty plates.

"With Pearl." She said simply, not wanting to elaborate on the reason. He knew enough of her past already for her to let him in on more details. 

"Hmm... " The blonde man nodded, pressing his lips in a tight line for a couple of seconds then released them, "You're really close to her, aren't you?" He tried to make her talk more, not only because he was still intrigued by her but for her to feel a little more at ease with him. 

"Are you filing a report on my life or something?" She narrowed her eyes at him, not trusting why he had to ask such personal questions whenever she sat with him for more than twenty minutes. 

"Uh no—" 

"Then why'd you ask so many fucking questions?" She grumbled, completely forgetting what she had said earlier about making peace with him. It just irritated her that he wanted to dig into her life, he was nothing special to her, he hadn't earned the blind trust badge just yet and she doubted he ever will.

Harrison's left brow rose and he locked his jaw. A deep breath filled his lungs as he tried his best not to snap the way she had done. "So much for making peace, eh?" He mumbled, getting up from his seat and walking back towards the small storage resuming his previous occupation on the big files leaving her on the desk. The girl's heart began to pound when he reminded her of the truce she had just offered, her palms began to sweat when she saw him get up and walk away from her peripheral view, could anything else she did right at that moment not go well? Frustration filled her body and she cursed under her breath, rolling her eyes so far into her skull that it almost hurt to bring them back.

She got up and turned around to look for him, not finding him immediately. Y/n tangled her arms across her middle and walked towards the corner of the room to catch him thumbing through the same binder he had on his hands when she first came in. "I'm sorry. I just hate talking about me." She tried to sound calm but she failed, her tone coming out abrasive. His head lifted from the pages, his gorgeous eyes scanning her face for a few long seconds before he let out a sigh, as if frustrated.

"Right. Won't ask anything, then." He said simply, returning his gaze to the binder. She couldn't decipher the tone of his voice, he sounded bored, uninterested almost. Her teeth nibbled at the skin inside her lip as her fingers dug into her bicep.

"Is there something I can help you with?" She was determined to not let this peace trade fail. She couldn't fail, not in front of him. 

"Hmm, don't think so."

"Osterfield, c'mon. For Tom." She threw Tom's name out in hopes for the blonde to soften a little. He remained silent but seemed to be thinking about it, taking too long for y/n's liking. He turned towards the tall shelf and searched over the spine of the hundreds of tagged binders, stretching to reach one on the very top level pressed by a good few on each side of it.