: six :

The buzzing in her ears and the pulsing on the back of her head made his voice seem so far away, he's pretty eyes becoming blurry. She tried to push him away from her, her hands balled into fists weakly shoving him away but the blonde did not budge an inch. She whimpered when she felt a freezing cold shiver run down her spine then the whole room spun, her legs gave in and his grip around her tightened. "Shit." Harrison cursed under his breath, her face resting on his shoulder. "Why is she out?" He asked James as he hooked an arm under the girl's knees and effortlessly swooped her up and walked out of the kitchen towards the living room. 

"She probably has a concussion. She gave Alex a headbutt so he would let her go." James followed him and handed his boss the gauze soaked with alcohol after Harrison put the girl down on the sofa.

"C'mon, princess." Harrison whispered, waiving the gauze under her nose. Brushing loose strands of hair away from her face as gently as he could, "Wake up." He peeked at the wound under her jaw confirming that it wasn't too deep, but still somehow seeing her soft skin open made his gut turn and his jaw clench. His hand remained on her temple, his thumb lightly rubbing her brow bone, his eyes scanning her pretty face up close. Long lashes, a few dots on her cheeks, slightly chapped lips. He opened his mouth a little inhaling through it feeling his stomach flutter gently. She started to stir a little, her brows knitting on the middle of her forehead. "Bring some cold water." He ordered no one in particular, but James was the one that moved. Her eyes slowly fluttered open, looking straight at him trying to focus on something. Twice had she opened her eyes to be greeted by Harrison's breathtaking ones, she'd never paid much attention or care for them, she barely looked at him at all, but twice she had had him so close that it was impossible not to notice the details on his face. "What's your name?" He asked softly.

"Y/n." She mumbled, bringing her hands up to rub her eyes.

"Where are you?" 

"At your house, Harrison. Stop, you're making my head hurt." She tried to get up, slower this time. Harrison quickly grabbed her arms and helped her sit up, her hands instinctively wrapping around his forearms for more support.

"You made your head hurt, princess." He was still speaking softly even when he was taunting her. He squatted down in front of her, his hands resting on either side of her knees, her legs between his as his knees bumped on the edge of the sofa. James came back to them with a tall glass of water, handing it to his boss. "Here." Harrison grabbed her hand and made her hold the glass, guiding it to her lips. She took small sips while staring at him, noticing the tiny scar on his hairline coming down to his forehead a tiny bit, momentarily wondering what could have happened to him.

"I think I'm gonna be sick." The girl announced in a quiet voice, she wasn't going to be sick, she just wanted to get away from him. He quickly got up to help her stand and guided her to the bathroom a hand around her waist and the other holding her hand. "I've got it." Y/n opened the door and stepped inside, without waiting for an answer she shut the door and locked it. "What the fuck?" She whispered to herself, glancing at her reflection in the mirror. The blood that stained her neck, top and a little bit of the lapel of her coat was already dried out, she grabbed a hand towel wetting it to rub the stains off of her skin.

When her neck was clean, she tilted her head to the side to see the wound that adorned part of her face. She bit her cheek and untucked her top from her high waisted jeans and lifted it enough to unveil her ribs that were slowly starting to get blotches of red and purple. There was a soft knock on the door and Harrison's voice followed not long after muffled by the piece of wood that separated them, she quickly tucked her top back in her jeans and splashed her face with some cold water. He knocked again and just then she realised she didn't answer the first time.