\\17//

*flash back*

"You can't go in there!" Taehyung's mother screamed at her husband.

9 year old Taehyung watched tears flow down his mother cheeks as she held onto her husband arm.

The boy was crying and he held onto his mother hand tightly.

His father leaned down and smiled at the blond boy.

"I love you Taehyung. You stay strong for me ok, you have to stay with mommy ok." Mr. Kim said.

The little boy nodded at his father.

The man leans down and kissed his son on the forehead.

"I love you."

He stood back up and looked at his crying wife.

"I love you so much honey." The brown haired man and as he kissed his shaking wife on the lips.

"I know honey, your still the stubborn and kind man I fell in love with so many years ago." The blond woman said with a smile as tears ran down her pink cheeks.

"I love you."

"I love you more, please don't go in-"

"Take care of our son. I love you." Taehyung's father said as he smiled and ran into the burning house.

The screams of his blond wife filled his ears but he ignored it and ran in.

The last thing Taehyung knew a huge boom filled his small ears and his eyes lit up with the bright colors of the exploding building.

The one his father was in.

He froze, he was in so much shock that he couldn't even here his mothers crys and feel her wrap her arms around his frozen body.

Tears fell down his cheeks and he watched the fire burn.

That was the last time Taehyung saw his father.

*End of flash back*

Taehyungs pov

I sat in a back room with a blanket wrapped around me, I was still shaking. Not because I was cold but because I was scared.

I wanted Jungkook.

I wrap my arms tightly around my legs as I cried. Everything I tried so hard to forget was coming back.

I jumped when there was a knock on the door. I hid in fear, I was going to die, they found me.

I jumped when I felt a hand began to pull the blanket away.

"P-please d-don't h-hurt m-me" I cry out.

When opened my eyes, my blue orbs met the dark brown ones of a familiar biker.

Jeon Jungkook.

I jump up and run into his arms. I felt his arms wrap around me tightly.

"Sorry it took me so long." The black haired boy said In a quiet voice.

"I don't care I'm just glad you're here now."

I felt his hands wrap around me tighter.

"I'm sorry Tae."

"Why are you sorry." I pull away slightly.

"I'm so done with my father, I don't know why he's doing this agin, he just can't get over my moms death."

I freeze.

"Again?"

"He was with one who started the riot 9 years ago. The one that started that fire that caused the building to explode."

I felt my stomach drop, my heart began to beat fast.

I was frozen, the words kept repeating in my head over and over.

I feel my body began to shake, tears form in my eye.

No.

This can't be real.

He's lying.

"Tae what's wrong." His voice fills my head along with the screams of my mother memories of my father in the burning building.

"N-no you're l-lying." I choke out as I push him away.

"Tae what's happening."

"TELL ME YOU'RE LYING!" I scream out, tears run down my face.

I see the pure concern and confusion on the black haired boys face.

"Tae I'm not lying, why would I lie."

I back up until my back hits the wall. I feel my heart began to beat faster and I slide down the wall trying to catch my breath.

I'm having a panic attack.

I feel arms shake me and here my name being called.

"Tae what is wrong! Please talk to me." I fell the bikers arms wrap around me.

I feel my heartbeat calm down, I begin to cry harder into Jungkook's chest.

I look up into his dark eyes.

"My father was in that building."

His eyes widened.

"Your dad killed my father."

~~~~~~~~~~~
Shits going to get realll so buckle up angels. Love ya <3